Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone. My name is Élan and I'm a blogger who happens to work full time in banking. I figured out that I belong here when I wrote my latest blog post and referenced Skyrim, assuming that everyone would know exactly what that is.

I lived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia until this summer, when I moved back to my home of Minnesota, USA. 8 months later, none of my Malaysia clothes fit. I'm here to get my diet and exercise routine going. I especially love "challenges", so I'm really looking forward to that aspect of this community. I love talking money and travel, so you're sure to find me in those parts of the forum, too.

I'm also here to find some info my husband, who is trying to gain weight. Any members in the same situation? Hopefully I can convince him to join up as well if I find some good info.

Nice to meet you all!

Level 2 Rebel
STR 5 | DEX 4 | STA 4 | CON 6 | WIS 7.5 | CHA 4.5

Aspiring Assassin | 1 | Current

Whoo... another Minnesotan who actually knows how to use accents? We may be the only two in the state. I live in the Forest Lake area, myself, just north of metro.

Is Élan really your name? I simply though it was one of the cooler nicknames I had seen around here. It certainly is appropriate. If it is your real name, then I would love to meet your parents and congratulate them.

Regardless, welcome! This site is very fond of Paleo and free weight lifting, both of which, particularly together, can be an *excellent* way to pack on lean muscle. The people here are very friendly and eager to offer help.

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! I'm glad to see fellow Minnesotans here. I'm actually living in a tiny town about an hour south of the cities. I hope to move back to the metro soon, though.

Élan is really my name! I'll pass the praise on to my parents. I think, too, they did an excellent job naming me.

Level 2 Rebel
STR 5 | DEX 4 | STA 4 | CON 6 | WIS 7.5 | CHA 4.5

Aspiring Assassin | 1 | Current