Forums are back in action! ×

Jason's Quest.

7bc40383f6b5b485a0217fe30dc07a1abb7f298c

October 2024.

-New job!! With great pay : ) So my mind wants meaning and everything but it doesn't work in my best interest all the time. I need to be okay with boredom so I'm not driven to do all these things I don't need to do that I want to do in the moment. All my unproductivity is caused from me not taking care of myself. So maybe don't worry so much about productivity and be okay with boring so you can live your best life and do all the things you want to do. You can't rush the process of living your best life, it will come when you don't want or try too much to get things done and you just do what you need to do, with patience. 

Projects for the Month: (by priority)

-Get ready for trip to london

-Totally unpack and organize home, think about new toilet and sewer pipe inspections

-Focus on 2300-2400 calories daily, 150g+ daily protein, watch fitness playlist

-Respect daily idle time of any of: Either Exercise or Walk every day, or Cook every other day, Meditate as a catch all. Join BJJ gym?

-Add Crouton recipes: Recipe cards, BWS recipes, cookbooks

-Read cat books, read in bed and be bored

-more ohyeah, be okay with being bored after work

Hobbies/interests on maintenance:

-Skin care/hygiene, sleep

-Dopamine and NF playlist

Achievements/Experiences/Skills:

-Watched: Brothers Sun

-Started new job

-What would a great month look like? Be totally unpacked and organized, restart all my skin/hygiene routines, repair and buy/furnish all the little things around the house, get back on my diet and cooking game, maybe join a BJJ gym or workout more often at least.

• Like 1

"You have in you the seeds of greatness and the seeds of destruction. The seeds you nurture will prevail. Choose wisely."

"Spring comes, the grass grows by itself" ~Zen proverb