Forums are back in action! ×

Well, I've got a thorough plan for Day 1 of my attack and I'll be fiddling with it over here soon. I'm a HUGE fan of the Darebee website and programs, and will mostly be utilizing them because I don't have much else in the way of workout selection. But! My Day 1 exercises/quests are thoroughly outlined and now I will get a more thorough view of my day here. I'm stoked.

As far as what my purpose is, I am 5'5'' and about 210 pounds, I'd like to get below that 200 mark for the first time in a decade. I'm nearly 25 years old, will be in November, and I've not been below 200 since I was maybe 15.

Tired of being unhappy with my reflection in the mirror.

• Like 1

Not quite yet. Eventually I will be researching recipes and diets from all over the world. So far I'm a huge fan of paleo.

What I am wanting to do right now though is form a habit. I'm a sedentary couch potato, dude. I got some work to do! I don't want to overload myself and get sick of all the change in three days. I feel like that sounds like an excuse, but the physical part will be way easier for me to handle. I'm getting a jump on drinking water and cutting soda out of my life, and will pay more attention to carbs, but I'm thinking if I can stick with my physical bettering for a could two or three months...diet, here I COME! >:D

14 hours ago, Saint Katsaros said:

What I am wanting to do right now though is form a habit. I'm a sedentary couch potato, dude. I got some work to do! I don't want to overload myself and get sick of all the change in three days.

Not a copout at all - it's much better to make small, manageable changes and work up to your big goals slowly than it is to try to do everything all at once and burnout. (Glares at self.) We're so glad to have you here and so excited to cheer you on!!

What kinds of exercises are you doing on Darebee to start with? I hadn't been to their website for a while and I'm very impressed with the selection!  :) 

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers