Forums are back in action! ×

Lv.0: Jumping in!

The quote "You're The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With" somewhere on nerdfitness newsletter hits me hard.. so I start jumping in.

Sgeek70 is one of my internet name, where in more realistic life I usually be called Nao.

Since this place is nerd-friendly I just jump in with this alter ego hahaha

I'm a 23 y.o college student and a freelance manga artist living in Indonesia. I somehow dream a lot about doing adventures. Adventurer guild is already on my radar now.

As for why I am here.. I'm actually in a "not so bad but still a bit over average" body, a 162 cm with 58 kg (sorry I just can't use pounds & feets) but I know I can do better. I'm bad at habit building and usually alone in reaching my goals, lacking of accountability, and I eat too many junk foods. A

I also have buried dreams that I want to get it back like parkour, rock climbing, etc.. I like how many of rebellions doing big things, and I should too.

Feel free to check out my character where I put my goals & bucket list there! The Epic Quest list is still growing. 

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/228547

I might draw my character in my version later~

For now, my old drawing has a super exaggerated expression of me when finding nerdfitness; 

11b73e494dea42fc48440a9336ddc050.png

Yah.. Since it feels like I founded a treasure map..

really nice to meet you! Hope we all can do more awesome.

-Sgeek70

• Like 1