Forums are back in action! ×

I did a freakin' pullup!

AuroraNorth

Actually, I did two.

I'd put that down for my six week challenge, not thinking I'd make it. However, I kept working on the negative pull-ups and body weight rows, building up to 2 sets of six for my circuits and 70 pushups.

Then, this morning, I decided to give it a try after breakfast. Still in my nightshirt, I walked over to the chin-up bar, grabbed it and started to lift. Suddenly, I was looking into the mirror across the room, and my entire head was over the chin-up bar. I stayed for a moment, then lowered myself down. Then I did it all over again. Victory dance followed.

I'm feeling good.

Congrats

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Grats to you!

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center] [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Shmikey Lvl 1 Half-Elf Assassin | STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3 |
"True courage is the ready and steadfast acceptance of whatever pains are incidental to securing the personal and public ends that are at stake." -William De Witt Hyde [/TABLE]

Woot! (Someday man, Someday...)

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Archived