Forums are back in action! ×

Pre-Challenge Chat Party! Saturday 4/21/12

Loren Wade

Catspaw had an idea in chat that we should have a chat party. Well, I think that's a fantastic idea.

The next challenge hasn't been announced yet, but I thought it might be cool to do one pre-challenge so we can all help each other out and build each other up for this. Just in case it starts this coming Monday, let's plan for the chat part on Saturday. We all live in weird time zones, have different work and life schedules, etc. so we're making this an all day event.

Show up when you can, for as long/short as you'd like. If there isn't a chat room, make one. If no one is there, invite as many people to the room as you can. If you have no one to invite, start adding people as friends!

Details

When: Saturday, 4/21/12.

How long: All day.

Where: Chat, at the bottom of the page.

RSVP below so we know you're coming!

Confused? Ask here or PM me.

I'm confused with some of the details here... actually I think I'm Loren-confused!! XD

See you then!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I'm confused with some of the details here... actually I think I'm Loren-confused!! XD

See you then!

BONZAI!

I'll have my grand daughter all day but I'll drop by sometime. Probably nap time whenever that is!

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

Totally new here but SO excited to have joined right as the old challenge was ending so I could read the threads and check it out. So many people have made such amazing progress! I definitely want to be a part of this next one so count me in! :D

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

This is a great idea. I'll probably pop in.

I actually just started thinking about goals for the next challenge about 20 minutes ago...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

Totally new here but SO excited to have joined right as the old challenge was ending so I could read the threads and check it out. So many people have made such amazing progress! I definitely want to be a part of this next one so count me in! :D

Color me excited for you! You're gonna have a blast.

This is a great idea. I'll probably pop in.

I actually just started thinking about goals for the next challenge about 20 minutes ago...

Great!

I'll be on.

Duh!

I'll do my best -- kiddos are with the grandparents, so we have the day to ourselves (which is, um . . . , let's just say not conducive to spending time on the computer and leave it at that).

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

Archived