Forums are back in action! ×

Water jug

Randomest thing ever lol but I had to share

Can I just say that I feel totally badass now that I carry a galleon of water with me wherever I go? I saw one of my friends with a water jug and immediately decided that I had to copycat him lol. It's nice, though, because I recently got sick and yesterday I drank over 2 1/2 galleons of water, and thanks to the jug it meant less trips to refill my Nalgene.

Anyone else do this? :3

Yeah, I don't NORMALLY drink that much water. I was dehydrated after sleeping literally all day Saturday on top of getting sick, so I was drinking the water because I was craving it and my throat hurt -- not because I WANTED to, per se

On normal days I don't drink NEARLY that amount!

Fair enough. Just looking out :)

I used to have a 40oz bottle that I loved. I forgot it in the gym and have yet to get a new one. My crappy little 12 oz bottle BLOWS in comparison. I know that I drink much less now than when I had my big bottle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

I always feel like if I HAVE more water I'll DRINK more water, you know? Like when I carry around my water jug or Nalgene I'll just drink more water because it's there, haha. But like, when you do that for awhile you get accustomed to drinking more water, so when you spontaneously have to go without water, it sucks. In high school we had 85 minute class periods and this one teacher wouldn't let me drink water, so I was always CRAVING water and really cranky in that class because I had just been so used to sipping it throughout the day

My Nalgene isn't great for the gym, though, because if I want to do cardio it spills everywhere. I might actually need a smaller one where you have to suck on it to get the water out for those circumstances

I've thought about doing that.. and it would probably be best at the gym since I hate having to go refill my ~20oz bottle. BUT I prefer my 20 oz at work and home so I have an excuse to get up and walk around :)

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

I have 64oz bottle with spout on my desk, I toss some benefiber and an emergen-c packet in and drain it daily. That plus whatever I drink at the gym and with dinner gets my fluids sorted. I need to start doing a similar protocol on weekends though.

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

I have a Nalgene, too, and I love it, but recently I've been infatuated with the water jug :3 I took it to class today, hahaha! I've been sick, though, which is why I've been using it. It cuts down on the amount of times I have to fill up my water bottle

but if I don't drink out of it correctly it chaps my upper lips and the skin between my nose and my lips

if that makes sense

Archived