Forums are back in action! ×

Guild Logos

BarefootDawsy

They are excellent. I do understand what Dawsy is saying about the Scout, it does look a little out of place with the others, but I also do not have a suggestion right now. Maybe if I get some sleep I can think about it.

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Here are the Crests

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2824[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2823[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2825[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2826[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2827[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2828[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2829[/ATTACH]

Let me know what you guys think.

oh.

my.

god.

oh my god.

ohmygod.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
oh.

my.

god.

oh my god.

ohmygod.

Hey Mikey, I think she likes it.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Wow, I love the depth and the watermarks on these. Lots of details with just a different shade of red. I'd want to buy tshirts of all of these, or a necklace or bracelet, to wear depending on how I was feeling or needed to feel that day.

I would so buy a necklace of each of these.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Here are the Crests

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2824[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2823[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2825[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2826[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2827[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2828[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2829[/ATTACH]

Let me know what you guys think.

Wow, so much detail and story in such a little space. I like how different shading makes details and depth, and there's kind of a watermark quality. Really captures the brand of each. I'd want t buy tshirts or necklaces or bracelets of these so I could where them for how I feel or want to feel on different days.

EDIT: Been online too long, can't respond to threads in coherent way....

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

ROFL! I love these, too. In fact, I'm so attached to these that I might ACTUALLY be devastated if we didn't get to use them. @Leimanu: I want these as shirts, too! Could you imagine working out with a giant logo that says, "I'm an assassin!"? Let's get some shirts out there!

"Down there we know, the streets we know, but up here? Nobody's been here." ~ David Belle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, so much detail and story in such a little space. I like how different shading makes details and depth, and there's kind of a watermark quality. Really captures the brand of each. I'd want t buy tshirts or necklaces or bracelets of these so I could where them for how I feel or want to feel on different days.

EDIT: Been online too long, can't respond to threads in coherent way....

I'd rather have them as like tie pins or like the pin the scottish use to hold up their kilts

Yes! to all of this. I've been contemplating getting an NF lapel pin for my blazers but these would be cool. And we should get stickers like these! Because everyone loves stickers.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Yes! to all of this. I've been contemplating getting an NF lapel pin for my blazers but these would be cool. And we should get stickers like these! Because everyone loves stickers.

I agree. I normally hate bumper stickers, but I could totally see these being on my car windows.

"Down there we know, the streets we know, but up here? Nobody's been here." ~ David Belle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Love love love! When can I buy the t-shirt?! I'd love to get to explain it to the ladies who lunch who are always gossiping through the first half of spin class...

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Archived