Forums are back in action! ×

Down a pant size and a belt notch!

Maj. Bloodnok

It's finally happened; I'm out of the baggy 44s and into the 42s! This is a very good thing, as I have a lot of very high-quality clothes that I haven't been able to wear for a couple of years (gotta love thrift shops in rich neighborhoods!). Slowly but surely, I'm buffing myself to a high sheen. *polishes fingernails on lapels*

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson

Woohoo!

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Congratulations! It is a great feeling when you get to go down a notch on your belt, even better will be when you have to punch new holes in it. On Saint Valentine's Day this year I bought a nice Amish leather belt that was custom sized to have my 3 most frequently used belt holes plus one to either side. I've had to punch close to 10 more holes and I've moved down 6 of those new holes.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Oh, I've had to do the hole punch thing twice now. What's really rewarding is having to trim leather off the end of your belt. :victorious:My size 44s used to be tight and rode low under the ol' paunch, now they're baggy and must be hitched up past my navel. Who knows, maybe I can slim down to the size 36 I used to wear in high school.

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson

Oh, I've had to do the hole punch thing twice now. What's really rewarding is having to trim leather off the end of your belt. :victorious:My size 44s used to be tight and rode low under the ol' paunch, now they're baggy and must be hitched up past my navel. Who knows, maybe I can slim down to the size 36 I used to wear in high school.

Oh you can, fellow rebel! Grats, keep up the good work.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center] [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Shmikey Lvl 1 Half-Elf Assassin | STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3 |
"True courage is the ready and steadfast acceptance of whatever pains are incidental to securing the personal and public ends that are at stake." -William De Witt Hyde [/TABLE]

From the sounds of it you'll reach that 36 before I will. Good job!

I never trim the ends of my belt because I think of those extra inches of belt that wrap around my body as a trophy.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived