Forums are back in action! ×

Inches Lost!

I've made several lifestyle improvements since mid-February. For one, I jumped into the Paleo lifestyle, discarding 12 years of vegetarianism (I actually found Nerd Fitness by searching for keywords such as "paleo" and "former vegetarian").

Then, I participated in my first 6 week challenge. My biggest win was cutting out diet soda and getting myself to the gym an average of 2-3 days a week.

My scale has fluctuated from 200 down to 192 and back up to 200. It was very frustrating for me. However, I am noticing slight changes in my body. This morning, I decided to take measurements for my 6 week challenge. I compared them to the measurements I took in mid-February. I've lost 8.7 inches!! Screw the scale, I'm a believer in the measuring tape! :)

And the cherry on top? The other day my boyfriend said he could feel the difference in my back and that my butt was getting smaller. Woot!!

Inches are awesome! I prefer them to pounds now. :)

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Archived