Forums are back in action! ×

A question about sex and fitness...

DoogieT

I agree with everyone else -- but you might also add some arm strength. If she is hanging onto you, and your core is moving, her body will most likely move with your core. You'll need to find some way to support her so you can move your body away from hers (and back toward hers, and away again, and back again, and . . . okay I'll stop here). Your arms will be good for this.

Another possibility would be to back her up against a wall, so that even though she is hanging on you, the friction of the wall keeps her from moving down/away with you as you move down & away.

And yes: Best. Thread. Eva.

[hey Steve -- I notice you've been tweeting links to some threads with "why I love the forum." Are you going to add this one? ;-) ]

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

I'd say anaerobic endurance would be just as important, if not more. Most guys I know could probably pick up most girls in that fashion, but maintaining the hip thrusts for longer than 10 seconds... endurance my friends, endurance ;)

...I don't understand...why would I be thrusting while making a sandwhich?

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

This is when having women (or in fairness anyone up to 100Kg!) practicing standing guard jumping on you in a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class comes in very handy. :smug:

Example (skip to 1min 35 secs for the demo):

If I EVER attempted said move on my hubby, I would end up in the ER fo'sho'!!!

There is a reason my parents didn't name me GRACE! ;)

I'd end up pulling him over and probably breaking everything within arms reach!

However- I can dream!

Love this thread!

And to OP, I hope you get you some with this girl...sounds like she's testing the water to see if you're interested.

Work out with her...then take turns working each other out!!!

I agree with everyone else -- but you might also add some arm strength. If she is hanging onto you, and your core is moving, her body will most likely move with your core. You'll need to find some way to support her so you can move your body away from hers (and back toward hers, and away again, and back again, and . . . okay I'll stop here). Your arms will be good for this.

Another possibility would be to back her up against a wall, so that even though she is hanging on you, the friction of the wall keeps her from moving down/away with you as you move down & away.

And yes: Best. Thread. Eva.

[hey Steve -- I notice you've been tweeting links to some threads with "why I love the forum." Are you going to add this one? ;-) ]

Oh girl, you're the shizz!!

Guest Snake McClain
Who said romance was dead ?

seriously. lol

I'd just like to say that along with AJ Rock endurance is key here my friend. Get to deadlifting. and repeat deadlifts at maximum weight until failure. When you can dead lift 225 like 50 times in a row. you're ready for any challenge a woman can bring. #I'mTotallyBeingSillyAndSarcastic

#ThisThreadMakesMeLaughAndAfterTheDayI'mHavinItISMuchNeeded.

Haha great thread although as a girl I'm not sure I'd be too into this move, it sounds like a lot of effort on the girls part! Good advice from RaeVynn though, you dont want to drop her on a hard surface if it gets too tiring!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Haha great thread although as a girl I'm not sure I'd be too into this move, it sounds like a lot of effort on the girls part! Good advice from RaeVynn though, you dont want to drop her on a hard surface if it gets too tiring!

Ummmm if I may add.....

Along with major amounts of core strength on dudes part,

It helps if the girl has really strong legs....

I use my thighs to grip his hips.....lock feet at the ankles behind him and ....well proceed to the fun stuff.....think of the motion of your legs if you were on a swing.....

okkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

anyway.......

OP, anyone can do that. What you gotta try for is the trojan games. Just go to youtube and search for "trojan games". Not entirely NSFW, but you still shouldn't watch it at work.

And to OP, I hope you get you some with this girl...sounds like she's testing the water to see if you're interested.

Work out with her...then take turns working each other out!!!

Best advice here.

I'd just like to add... try this special move near a soft surface - like a bed, so when you do collapse, it's not gonna hurt.

Second best advice on this thread.

And for my advice, it is more about just being able to support her hanging from your neck than anything else. If you can hold her hanging for a period of time, then you should be fine. Hell, I've got no upper body strength and little lower body strength, and I've done similar before but with a slightly heavier girl (around 150).

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Guest Snake McClain
Is it terrible that I want to run home and try this "workout plan"??????

Best thread of the day!

Not terrible. just human.

May I chime in with a resounding ditto too....

I can't remember the name of the movie but it was one of bill pullman's first movies and there is this scene between two people where the guy is standing with his back against a chain link fence and the girl is hanging on to the fence for dear life...yeah, thats much more fun...:)

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Guest Gemeaux

Maybe you should just try your own thing , things are different with different partners . Maybe have your own " move" that will make her forget that jock for good :D

I feel like this move works best in movies/TV because the actresses are probably sitting on something unseen, rather than relying on the actor to support her weight. Hollywood tricks, y'all! (Misfits, season 3 episode 8, after Simon and Alisha make up? Oh yeah. Fake, but oh yeah. Yum.)

In other news, is there really a more enjoyable workout that exists? I don't think so. (I have no shame, friends, and I am not sorry.)

Archived