Forums are back in action! ×

WTF Dream

So, many of you know I quit smoking (33 hours so far!!! MEGA WOOT!!) and part of my challenge is to not drink during the week.

Well, last night, while making dinner I cracked open a beer, it was lovely. I didn't beat myself up over it because my normal beverage is vodka/monster, so I figured a beer isn't an offense punishable by death.

Later in the evening I put on a fresh Nicotine patch and got ready for bed. I have had some crazy vivid dreams in the past while using the patch but this one takes the cake!

***Dream***

It's my birthday party, Sitting in a bar, having a beer, chatting with the bartender & friends, someone hands me a cigarette-instinctively I put it to my lips (forgetting that I'm a non-smoker)

Visualize batman style BOOM!!!!, CRASH!!!

Bar doors swing open and in walks Darth Vader Steve and Storm Trooper Staci,

Now, I have no idea what Steve's voice sounds like IRL, but in this menacing voice he says to me, WHILE DOING THE FORCE CHOKE!

"You are a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!"

I fall to the floor as DV Steve & ST Staci turn to exit and Staci turns back and said, "I told you I don't hug smokers, dumbass!"

WTF kind of a dream is that????

Yeah, nicotine patches have been noted to increase dream vividness and thus by extent bizarreness. Probably has to do something with nicotine being a stimulant.

Crazy dreams are fucking awesome, though.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Hahah! Oh NF, not just for the waking moments anymore.

Funny.

OMG Does that mean Spezzy's going to force me to do deadlifts in my dreams... But I'll have really done them, like Nightmare on Elm Street?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

HAHAHAHAHAHA awesome dream!

that is your subconscious telling you that it is now watching your back to make sure you don't smoke :D

And by the way, that is the way to drink...once in awhile(tastes better when it is limited), don't beat yourself up over it, and just enjoy it when you do.

Archived