Forums are back in action! ×

Just a Few Mini-Woots for Me

I've been building some up, so I figured I'd let it all out now.

1. Lost around 20 pounds in 2 months through paleo.
  2. I bought a pair of jeans 1 month ago, and never got to wear them. I bought them slightly small (men's size 40 waist, when I was between 42 and 44), and finally got to try them on last weekend and they are TOO BIG! I'm excited about this one!
  3. Tonight I had to run to an ambulance at work (a tenant's friend passed out and called them up, all's good though) and didn't get winded. And that is with carrying around 15 to 20 extra pounds strapped to my waist.
  4. Had to walk up the hill street while doing my rounds (and the street is named Hill Street for good reason. Third steepest hill in the city) and didn't need a breather (that's the first time since I started working there that I could do this)
  5. I'm actually starting to like running, these past couple days I would walk outside and think "It is a beautiful day to go run!" Especially on these past few rainy days.

I think I had more earlier today, but they slipped my mind. Oh well, 5 is enough for me. Think they are good enough to be worth a full Woot?

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

W00T! Bangarang, man!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I don't like that urge, those are usually the worst the days that I absolutely could not go running. Like the days that I had 35 minutes to make it to the BMV 30 miles away, or 2 hours to go home, eat and get ready for work when I'm an hour away from home and work is another 20 minutes away.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Awesome!

Fitness is all about real-life application, like you running to the ambulance. One day, this stuff we are doing now will save our lives, or the life of someone we love.

Keep up the awesomeness!

WarriorAmy
{Insert motivational script here}
STR - 4|DEX - 2|STA - 6|CON - 4 |WIS - 6|CHA- 5

Congrats... occasionally getting an urge to run myself these days. And not just because the kebab van is pulling away..

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived