Forums are back in action! ×

Jorts!

Sundae

I like jean shorts though, they help show people that I'm Mexican.

My wife is Mexican (born in the capital of Mexico...Houston) and I joke w/ her that she should wear Khaki shorts w/ wifebeaters!!! Even got a pix of Son#1 in Khaki's, wifebeater, and bandanna over the eyes...totally funny...and she took the pix.

Besides, I'm Irish and I wear jean shorts.

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

Ya know...down here in the real world...aka The South...we call them "cut-offs". Daisy Duke always gets a free pass in them. Men can wear them, but they should be longer, and usually w/ a Bud t-shirt or Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt (of course us metel heads substitute that w/ Pantera or other metal group and wear them longer).

However, they can be acceptable for some straight dudes...not many. One person who gets a free pass is of course, Lemmy

http://www.pitch.com/imager/this-is-fucking-metal/b/original/2558308/9c13/daisydukeslemmy.jpg

The Metal God, Rob Halford can wear them w/ a free pass...he's the Metal God plus he's gay. Other than that...short cut-offs ain't for dudes!!

Look here, we're from the same place and I don't want folks getting the idea that men should come to the South and wear jorts...jorts are not for men, EVAH!

They are for curvy women with squat booties and tied up men's shirts and cowgirl boots. :D

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

I have seen across the irc channel a distinct problem, a travesty, people who do not understand Jorts!.

This man is wearing a great pair of Jorts!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3255[/ATTACH]

This 'man' is stuck in the early 90s, his favorite films include 'Prayer of the RollerBoys', 'Airborne' and other formula rollerblade flicks of the time. He's afraid of water and heights, otherwise, he would've switched his look after watching 'Point Break' and began to learn how to surf and skydive.

Daisy Dukes is the better term for 'jorts'...since they belong to women.

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

Ya know...down here in the real world...aka The South...we call them "cut-offs". Daisy Duke always gets a free pass in them. Men can wear them, but they should be longer, and usually w/ a Bud t-shirt or Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt (of course us metel heads substitute that w/ Pantera or other metal group and wear them longer).

However, they can be acceptable for some straight dudes...not many. One person who gets a free pass is of course, Lemmy

http://www.pitch.com/imager/this-is-fucking-metal/b/original/2558308/9c13/daisydukeslemmy.jpg

The Metal God, Rob Halford can wear them w/ a free pass...he's the Metal God plus he's gay. Other than that...short cut-offs ain't for dudes!!

I'll give Bobby Weir in his prime a free pass in his Daisy Dukes too - and DAMN, did he wear them short!

19840703_1870.original.jpg

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Look here, we're from the same place and I don't want folks getting the idea that men should come to the South and wear jorts...jorts are not for men, EVAH!

They are for curvy women with squat booties and tied up men's shirts and cowgirl boots. :D

Did you notice the "should be longer" disclaimer? I guess I should have said around knee length. I did say that short cut-offs ain't for dudes though.

Um, hello! Did you guys not see the picture KAllen posted of Lemmy????

daisydukeslemmy.jpg

That is sex-on-a-stick, people!!!!! Surely someone must agree with me?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

Um, hello! Did you guys not see the picture KAllen posted of Lemmy????That is sex-on-a-stick, people!!!!! Surely someone must agree with me?

Rock on Unicorn.....Rock on!!!

Archived