Forums are back in action! ×

Back-Handed Compliment Woot!

Haha, what a weird comment to make. I'd take it as a compliment too, though - I'm sure they meant well :)

Current Challenge: Roocifer's Eat and Run Challenge | Fitocracy

Level 2 Scout: STR: 4.25 | DEX: 8.75 | STA: 8.75 | CON: 6 | WIS: 7.5 | CHA: 7.75

I feel my boots trying to leave the ground, I feel my heart pumping hard, I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing, as though I had wings. - Mary Oliver

Woot for me and my skeletal face!

I snorted when I read this.

Maybe drawn was just the only work someone could think of, not necessarily mean. I can't really think of any complementary ways to say your face is losing weight.....

....whatever, someone noticed it, and took the time to say it.

Good job, Skeletor!

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

HA! It's OK. My work IDs still have older photos and I have a co-worker that periodically asks to see them because she wants to see my "fat face".

Grats on the oddly phrased compliment!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Hopefully they meant it to be a compliment, the words probably just came out wrong. I do that all the time - it's like a weird compulsion. My foot just wants to be in my mouth. That's awesome that your progress is showing so much.

He did...he's a really nice guy. I just felt like it was too funny not to share.

Archived