Forums are back in action! ×

Research (if you have time to lend a mouse click)

Anivair

I'm doing some market research about personal training. I know we have a few trainers here that might care. Anyone who cares to, please fill out ye olde form and answer ye olde questions as honestly as possible. I'll post the results here later on for the benefit of all (or at least for the benefit of the trainers here).

thanks.

(that was the link up there).

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge

Filled out.

The main thing I've run into is price/session number inflexibility. My gym puts a floor on the number of sessions you can buy (two per week) and the period over which you can buy them (one year) for ~$4500. So you can either buy that (or more sessions) or go without a trainer; if you just want someone to, say, teach you how to do more advanced exercises properly/review progress and plateaus/whatever on a more occasional (once every two weeks?), you're out of luck.

Kewilson - Misfit Adventurer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Operation Phoenix: 6-Week Challenge Thread

STR: 2 (+2), DEX: 0 (+1), STA: 3 (+0), CON: 4 (+0), WIS: 5 (+0), CHA: 1 (+3)

Should be interesting to see the results! Although I have a pretty good idea what they will look like...

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

oops. Going to fix typoes. Excuse me.

^Might wanna catch that one too.^

I filled it out, but I may skew your results slightly because I don't go to a gym and I have a problem with paying for a gym membership. If I was working on building a specific physique or for a sport, I would hire a PT but still not a gym membership. I'm a poor, cheap man.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

oops. Going to fix typos. Excuse me.

FTFY :)

Good thing literacy isn't a PT requirement eh?

I keed I keed :P

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Those free services are a really big thing, I would advertise that a lot if I were you. That makes me more likely to hire you and pay more than if you only did stuff for a cost. Well, the 2.5 hour drive would kill me too... even though I am making that trip at least 2 more times this year, once in July and once in August.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Those free services are a really big thing, I would advertise that a lot if I were you. That makes me more likely to hire you and pay more than if you only did stuff for a cost. Well, the 2.5 hour drive would kill me too... even though I am making that trip at least 2 more times this year, once in July and once in August.

Fair. Ping me on PM of something if you end up with free time in Columbus. I'm all for NF outings.

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge

Archived