Forums are back in action! ×

Converting and Tea

Hi guys. Quick question. If you are like me in the fledgling stages of your goals, do you start out as an adventurer and then move onto ranger/monk/warrior when you have accumulated some attribute points? How do you do this, can one change over to another guild like this?

O ja, and does tea count as paleo? Trying to replace my nasty coffee habit with something and have found tea quite nice(was not a big tea drinker up until now).

Can one change your display name?

You don't have to start as an adventurer, you can start with whatever your goals are. A lot of people chose adventurer because they are working towards general fitness before they decide to go after a more focused goals. Or you can completely ignore the classes and just hang out wherever you want.

Attribute points are for the 6 week challenges. Basically you start with 15 points distributed wherever you feel suits you best, then when you complete your goals for the challenge, you add points. Once again, it is not completely necessary to do, just added for a fun element to the challenges.

Tea is paleo but adding sugar or cream is not paleo. Stevia is commonly considered to be the only sugar substitute that is allowed.

Yes, I do believe that you can change your display name, I'm just not sure how.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

One thing to note about tea is that it stains your teeth pretty bad. Even worse than coffee surprisingly. Or at least it did mine. I have since switched to white tea, but the white doesn't have hardly any caffeine.

"Get busy living or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." - Red"I'm not losing weight, I'm evicting fat." -me

Archived