Forums are back in action! ×

"If I could ask for one favor from the Rebellion, it would be..."

catspaw

Finish that sentence. "If I could ask for one favor from the Rebellion, it would be..."

What do you need help with? If you could wave a magic wand and get help from anyone here, what would you ask for?

• Do you need someone to take a close look at your training program?
  • Do you need help setting up a website?
  • Do you need $20 to help get you through the week?
  • Do you need someone to explain how to fix your leaky faucet?
  • Do you need help finding a cheap place to stay in Seattle this weekend?
  • Do you need a batch of vegan cookies shipped to your house?

What could the rest of us do to make your week outstandingly better?

You gotta experiment to find out what works for you.
PM me with any questions about, well, anything! :)
Current challenge: Catspaw Starts Strong

i need the rebellion to pm me the winning numbers to this weekend's lottery drawing... yeah, that would make my week outstandingly better... in lieu of that, if you are unable to furnish this, please give a hug to the person you feel that most needs it this week... :)

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

i need the rebellion to pm me the winning numbers to this weekend's lottery drawing... yeah, that would make my week outstandingly better... in lieu of that, if you are unable to furnish this, please give a hug to the person you feel that most needs it this week... :)

Well, I don't think it is right for just you and me to have the numbers, so here you go everybody...

05 09 15 18 32 34

If this actually hits, everybody that used this number, send me 2% of your net winnings. That isn't too much to ask for, is it?

I absolutely love your second wish. If I get the chance to do it and not come off as a creeper, I'm so doing it.

I don't really have much of a favor to ask outside of help somebody that needs it. It doesn't matter how little it is (holding the door open for that extra ten seconds for an old lady arrying shopping bags) or how much (giving that waitress at your favorite restaurant the change from a $100 bill), whatever you do will make a difference in at least 2 people's lives; your's and their's.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

One favor? hmm... I would have someone from this lovely Rebellion sit next to me as I'm trying to apply to medical school and just tell me where to go and what to do. This would make this a whole lot easier, especially since everyone has different advice and different times!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Keep being awesome, supportive, and helpful. And for God's sake, come to the gym with me a couple of times and vet my form for me.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 3 Elf Warrior

STR 9.5|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 8.5|CHA 2

Challenge thread

Twitter

"There is never an absolute answer to everything, except of course that you have to do your squats." - Mark Rippetoe

[/table]

aside from keep being supportive and awesome, i'd love NF to tell me everything (useful) that I need to read in regards to my personal trainers cert.. to help me come up with a fool proof workout/diet plan.. and to tell me why i no longer have that little chat/games at the bottom of my screen :(.

:)

Anything is possible for him who believes. (Mark 9:23)
"The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid." -Marcus Aurelius
Current challenge
My Training
STR-10 DEX-6 STA-9 CON-4 WIS-16.5 CHA-5

If I could ask for one favor it would be for the Rebellion to continue posting their inspiring stories here on the forums. Every time I log on and search through the various threads I'm filled with inspiration and reminded of the goals I want to accomplish. Also, if everyone wants to send me $1-$20 I'd be cool with that

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jabba the Hupp, level 4 Dwarf Warrior

STR 21|DEX 9|STA 12|CON 9.5|WIS 5|CHA 1

[/TABLE]

My Bucket List

Can someone help me organize a prenatal yoga class in my city so i dont have to drive two hours+ round trip to one the next time I get pregnant? Also, find me some research on lifting while preggers?

I don't have prenatal yoga in my city either, but I've been able to stick with Zumba with no trouble so far (including teaching). I have a close friend that owns a Barefoot Fitness gym here as well (kinda similar to crossfit), and she continued teaching/lifting/kettlebells up through 38 weeks!

Career advice. I could use some information on the qualifications/steps to become a trainer (NCSM or CSCS), physical therapist, PTA as well as salary information. Or teaching (elementary or secondary). Or a career in finance. Or other mechanical engineering jobs. The teaching I do know steps salary info and all that.

Or, you know, 6 months' worth of expenses so I work full time on figuring out what I'd be happy doing would be nice.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Career advice. I could use some information on the qualifications/steps to become a trainer (NCSM or CSCS), physical therapist, PTA as well as salary information. Or teaching (elementary or secondary). Or a career in finance. Or other mechanical engineering jobs. The teaching I do know steps salary info and all that.

Or, you know, 6 months' worth of expenses so I work full time on figuring out what I'd be happy doing would be nice.

glassdoor.com

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Do you know about glassdoor?

It's a website that collects salary information (anonymously) for a bunch of careers.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/personal-trainer-salary-SRCH_KO0,16.htm

You gotta experiment to find out what works for you.
PM me with any questions about, well, anything! :)
Current challenge: Catspaw Starts Strong

Archived