...she hopes.

Can't do much about the world being a garbage fire right now or the fact that I live with overgrown toddlers or having adorable but seriously needy cats. But I can work on managing my own internal bullshit and go from there. 

1 - get my ass into bed by 9:30pm and out of bed at 5:30am

2 - green tea instead of coffee every day

3 - meditate every day using Insight Timer

4 - write in journal at least 3x weekly

5 - burn down my house because the spiders are multiplying exponentially and I can't handle it

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

claiming this post to edit later with stuff 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

5 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Good goals.

Sounds like a big shift in your sleep schedule from what I remember; have you been one something closer to that?

yeahhhhhhh no I definitely haven't. I've been talking about switching to this schedule for almost a year and just... not done so. But going to bed in the wee hours of the morning and staying in bed, asleep or not, until the afternoon is just not serving me well. So yeah. Gonna suck. Probably should not make "fix sleep schedule" and "no coffee" concurrent goals but oh well.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

4 minutes ago, fleaball said:

Probably should not make "fix sleep schedule" and "no coffee" concurrent goals but oh well.

Don't know, might be helpful for getting you into bed at the right time. Hardest part for me about getting up early is the darkness. Having lights on timers helps with that.

• Like 1

We are not sinners trespassing in the garden of an angry God.

We are prodigals come home; fully seen and deeply loved.

Spoiler

Just now, Whisper said:

Don't know, might be helpful for getting you into bed at the right time. Hardest part for me about getting up early is the darkness. Having lights on timers helps with that.

I hope you're right. For the world's sake lol. Tired flea is not a friendly flea by any means. I'm weird and don't actually mind getting up in the dark. While I absolutely would not call myself a morning person, I like the feeling of like "yeah I'm up and getting stuff done while the world is still sleeping whee!" Except that my brother's work schedule now means he'll be getting home from work within an hour of me getting up so womp on that. We'll just have to continue ignoring each other's existence. 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I added a packet of tuna to the pasta I had for dinner. boobcat was not pleased with the size of his share. (that he probably shouldn't have had in the first place.)

cut bc idk how huge the photo will turn out

Spoiler

IMG_5230.thumb.jpeg.9cd065ac2804706c4587bb68088ef18b.jpeg

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

(Checks time)

We are getting sleepy, very very sleepy

Our eyes are getting heavier and heavier 

Our heads begin to droop and we turn towards bed, yawning

? 

• Like 1

We are not sinners trespassing in the garden of an angry God.

We are prodigals come home; fully seen and deeply loved.

Spoiler

13 hours ago, Whisper said:

(Checks time)

We are getting sleepy, very very sleepy

Our eyes are getting heavier and heavier 

Our heads begin to droop and we turn towards bed, yawning

?

Shhhhhh lol. I wasn't planning on 9:30 last night, I did go to bed right after posting that. still an improvement on 2am. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Something just flew in my faaaaaace and I'm hoping to god it was just a rogue hair and not a bug of some kind ugh. 

sleep goal is causing more anxiety than it's currently fixing so I'm going to replace it with something else. 

to do list for Wednesday: pick a new goal, fill out and mail my goddamn ballot that I keep ignoring because anxietyyyyyyy. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi