Forums are back in action! ×

Pants woot

BruteSquad

Warning, if you can't talk about underwear this is TMI.

I got up this morning, and was getting dressed as usual. Anyone that has shopped in big and tall will tell you that almost all of the big men dress pants have "expanding waists". I noticed that not only did the waist not expand, but I they would fall off without a belt. When I first bought them, they were "my size" and the waist was expanding. I didn't have time this morning but I will be measuring body parts tonight!:saturn:

I had noticed that my really big boxers fell off of me completely on Saturday when I put them on. I almost fell because I was walking over to the closet to get a shirt, they fell, I tripped.

All this after feeling my core last night. Yes it sounds bad......but actually as I was doing my body weight exercise, I had my hands on my waist. I could still feel a layer of flab, but I could feel this solid core underneath doing the work it was designed to do. Talk about motivating.

So I will soon be buying a new wardrobe! It won't be long before I am buying "normal" size clothes instead of the big sizes...although I suspect I will always have to buy the tall shirts because...well I am tall.

I still have a long way to go. But it is nice to see the destination on the horizon.

Hope you Make a great day!

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Man, Myth, Legendary Hero

Ogre Level 5 .....do Ogres have any class?

www.mydatewithnatalieportman.com

Love much, this will all be over in a minute :love_heart:

Warning, if you can't talk about underwear this is TMI.

No such thing as TMI here! :)

I got up this morning, and was getting dressed as usual. Anyone that has shopped in big and tall will tell you that almost all of the big men dress pants have "expanding waists". I noticed that not only did the waist not expand, but I they would fall off without a belt. When I first bought them, they were "my size" and the waist was expanding. I didn't have time this morning but I will be measuring body parts tonight!:saturn:

Such a great feeling isn't it! Congrats!

I had noticed that my really big boxers fell off of me completely on Saturday when I put them on. I almost fell because I was walking over to the closet to get a shirt, they fell, I tripped.

Yep...been here myself, luckily without the tripping...HAHA!

All this after feeling my core last night. Yes it sounds bad......but actually as I was doing my body weight exercise, I had my hands on my waist. I could still feel a layer of flab, but I could feel this solid core underneath doing the work it was designed to do. Talk about motivating.

I know, right? I remember the first time I felt that too.....I was like "Uhmmm....hello muscle, you've been dormant for a long time. Glad to know you're not dead!" :)

So I will soon be buying a new wardrobe! It won't be long before I am buying "normal" size clothes instead of the big sizes...although I suspect I will always have to buy the tall shirts because...well I am tall.

I'm in the process of buying new things right now. Currently putting off buying new suits since that can get expensive....still such a rewarding feeling nonetheless.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

That's awesome! I can still remember that feeling the first time I purchased clothes that weren't from the plus sized section! That and being able to buy cute, girly bras and panties...so cool.

pikespeach

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible!' " (Audrey Hepburn)

That's awesome! I can still remember that feeling the first time I purchased clothes that weren't from the plus sized section! That and being able to buy cute, girly bras and panties...so cool.

I am very happy for you. But I am not intending on buying cute, girly bras and panties........even though it sounds cool.....well maybe.......but not for me ;)

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Man, Myth, Legendary Hero

Ogre Level 5 .....do Ogres have any class?

www.mydatewithnatalieportman.com

Love much, this will all be over in a minute :love_heart:

I am very happy for you. But I am not intending on buying cute, girly bras and panties........even though it sounds cool.....well maybe.......but not for me ;)

Awww...come on! Not some cute pink polka dot ones?!?! :smug:

pikespeach

Awww...come on! Not some cute yellow polka dot ones?!?! :smug:

Fixed...

"It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini

That she wore for the first time today"

:)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

My little niece is potty training and got some new "big girl" panties with the Disney princesses on them. Naturally she wanted to show Aunt Jenn her pretty panties...in the middle of a family birthday party....so she pulled up her sundress to show me...I told her they were pretty and asked if they came in my size...she announces, in her LOUDEST 4-year old voice, "N0 Aunt Jenn, your bum is way to big for princess panties!"

FAIL

pikespeach

pikespeach

Archived