Forums are back in action! ×

I have a REAL job!

Amongst all the insanity of last week, I had an interview on Thursday morning. Thursday at 4pm, I got a call that they wanted to offer me a entry level civil engineering job and I got the official offer letter on Friday! Bonus: it's going to be an interesting and challenging job, and I'M MOVING TO WASHINGTON, D.C! <See that city over there? It's going to change in a couple of weeks!

Great job! I hope you take the town! ;)

SquinkyPheebs

Elf Adventurer

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 5 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 1

"There is something morbidly fascinating about flying into an uncharted tunnel at reckless speeds with only the words of a kleptomaniac dwarf for what lay at the other end" -Artemis Fowl

Earned: +1 DEX, +1 WIS, +1 STR

Resurrecting this thread to assure everyone that I didn't die, Boyfriend and I made it safe and sound. We have an apartment and everything and I think we're adjusting pretty well. Job is good, apartment is nice (with a nice fitness center and pool!), and we haven't killed each other yet. :) Still waiting until next weekend to make a last trip to CBus to pick up the rest of the stuff, then finishing the end of the organizing, then I'll get myself into a routine including said fitness center. Thanks for your support everyone!

Resurrecting this thread to assure everyone that I didn't die, Boyfriend and I made it safe and sound. We have an apartment and everything and I think we're adjusting pretty well. Job is good, apartment is nice (with a nice fitness center and pool!), and we haven't killed each other yet. :) Still waiting until next weekend to make a last trip to CBus to pick up the rest of the stuff, then finishing the end of the organizing, then I'll get myself into a routine including said fitness center. Thanks for your support everyone!

Oh no! Becky left our Buckeye state?!?

Good to hear everything went fine with the job and move.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived