Forums are back in action! ×

Урраа! Два месяца!

Werewulph

Translation: "Urraa! Two months!"

I've been eating right (most of the time) and keeping up with Rebel Strength Guide workouts (most of the time) for two months!

As a result, I feel good. But I can still grab a big handful of belly. But today I decided to do my monthly log with photos (I'm trying to do one every month) and comparing when I started to today, I can see all my effort has paid off!

I would put this picture in a spoiler tag, but I don't know how to do that, so here's me in my underwear!

av0hsl.jpg

Weird thing is, it looks like I lost more weight between the second and third sets of photos even though I lost a lot more between the first and second set.

Between the first and second set of photos I was doing the 28-day boot camp of Rebel Strength Guide, then I did Bodyweight Brigade for a while. Now I've transferred over to Dumbbell Division.

I can comfortably fit into a size L jacket I bought (was XL before) And all my XL t-shirts are too big now.

Oh, and I've gone from the last notch on my belt all the way down to the first one, I need a new belt! I can also fit into my Russian Flora trousers again (my normal 46-48 inch trousers are now far too big)

35btfo8.jpg

The only issue I'm having at the moment is lots of cravings for takeaway pizza. But when the cravings get bad I just make some healthy vegetables and bacon : D

I hate to think what would have happened if I'd never found Nerd Fitness.

I'm also on Fitocracy and MyFitnessPal as Werewulph!

"Secret to life? Listen to my blood type, B+!"

Congrats! The pictures explain the woot very well.

The only issue I'm having at the moment is lots of cravings for takeaway pizza. But when the cravings get bad I just make some healthy vegetables and bacon : D

Pizza is definitely my favorite food. So when I start getting the craving I sometimes buy a single slice at a quality pizzeria (if I am going to eat some pizza it might as well be good pizza), take it home and cut it in half and make two meals out of it (along with plateful of raw veggies). Not sure if this is something acceptable or not with your diet, but I figured I might suggest it.

Level 26, Primal Ultra Trail Scout, Non-Binary Robot

Archived