Forums are back in action! ×

Are You Drinking My BROTEIN, Bro...? The Wacky World of ETFnerd...

ETFnerd

while i was at my conference on friday... usain bolt decides he'll kick asafa powell's a$$ in oslo and prove again that there is no faster in the world... and runs right into the flower girl... does he look confident before the race...? look at how big he is compared to the other runners... looks like asafa was wimming mid-way through the race...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhLr-fz_CAA

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

nah.. i flew back yesterday, but i'm back on the 19th this month, and the 21st and the 26th... such is my life... thanks for the heads up... i'll check it out... still haven't been to the dig inn at the seaport so i'd like to check that out too... :)

i'm guessing hawaiian fast food is grilled spam...? yum... :)

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

was at the gym from about 10pm to 12pm... saw a senior couple with full white hair on their domes... must have been late in their 60s or early i their 70s... they were alternating sets of 10 on the assisted pull up machine... they did 3 aets each... it was awesome... i wish i had my phone so that i could take a video but no such luck...

i thought seniors went to bed after their early bird dinner... i guess there are still hardcore seniors... they were dressed in full florida senior loungewear... it was beautiful... hahaha...

Al Moreno served as a marine in vietnam in 1968... he is 66 but this video is from 2008 when he was 62. At the time he did 21 chinups, 100 situps and ran 3 miles in 18min30sec to achieve a perfect score of 300 in the marine corp PFQ test... nice job Al and thank you for your service for our country... :)

nah.. i flew back yesterday, but i'm back on the 19th this month, and the 21st and the 26th... such is my life... thanks for the heads up... i'll check it out... still haven't been to the dig inn at the seaport so i'd like to check that out too... :)

i'm guessing hawaiian fast food is grilled spam...? yum... :)

Yup, everything there is good. Grab an order of spam musubi and then either the BBQ mixed plate or chicken katsu. I work right near there, it's good stuff.

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

New to this thread, but not to your awesomeness, EFTnerd. You had me deeply jeleous about the NYC trip and west side run before all the swank hotel pics. It's a little hard to live vicariously through myself when you post stuff like that!

Loved the Bolt video, that was my fav. :love-struck:

Once and future ranger.

the last of the brohicans... the epic-sode... this is so boring and annoying that if you get through it you sshould get $100... but you won't...

I tried. I actually tried. For all of 30 seconds.

EightDigit - Level 1 Dwarven RangerSTR: 3 | DEX : 3 | STA : 3 | CON : 2 | WIS : 2 | CHA : 2Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade.-Rudyard KiplingBattleLog | G+ Account 

Archived