Forums are back in action! ×

This is an odd one I never thought I'd say...

leadchipmunk

I bought some v-neck undershirts the other day, and you know how undershirts are supposed to be slightly tight? Well to be sure of it, I bought extra large shirts (I usually wear 2 to 3xl, and was at one time recently up to 4xl). These things are now baggy on me.

But I'm not done yet. I got mad (not sure why, I mean XL being too big is a good thing) so I bought medium shirts. These things are just less than slightly tight. It hugs the skin around my love handles, but only barely. After an hour or two of wearing, they stretch out enough to fit like a normal t-shirt should. I know they will shrink some (though it is supposed to have "less shrinkage"), but oh well.

My woot: I'm wearing a medium size shirt, and I can still breathe!

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Congrats

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Weigh-ins and photographs tell me very little, but I feel immensely satisfied with my waistline shrinkage - I know it's shrunk, because I went from the fourth hole on my belt to the fifth a few weeks ago. Clothing is often a better guide to weight loss than the scales!!

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

I agree with Artinum: nothing is quite like FEELING a difference.

so good on ya, chipmunk!!

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Thanks all!

Weigh-ins and photographs tell me very little, but I feel immensely satisfied with my waistline shrinkage - I know it's shrunk, because I went from the fourth hole on my belt to the fifth a few weeks ago. Clothing is often a better guide to weight loss than the scales!!

I'm the same way. Since March, I can see I've lost a lot of my stomach but only from the front, but I never thought I'd be down to a medium. And my scales are relatively useless with me gaining muscle and losing weight. But the clothes tell all. I have a belt that has holes along the whole length that now stretches all the way around my waist and over halfway around again.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived