Forums are back in action! ×

21 Pictures that will restore your faith in humanity

That would be right around $5.60 a gallon. A liter is right almost exactly a quart, and 4 quarts to a gallon. That's close enough for me. But I have a car with horrible mileage (around 9 miles to the gallon, highway), so I was paying $100 a week just to get to work and back home.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I just want to run out and do all kinds of random acts of kindness now!

Seriously though, I really do want to make it a habit to start doing random acts of kindness. I just...have a terrible habit of letting the inner cynic hold me back.

If nothing else, it'll keep people on their toes...

Bookmarked so I can turn it to and "Where in the Hell is Matt" whenever I'm losing my faith.

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

He’s pushed his disabled son’s wheelchair through 85 marathons. He’s also towed Rick in a dinghy, swimming the 2.4 miles before pedaling with his son in a seat on the handlebars as they completed stages of triathlons. It’s all part of this extraordinary father-son effort to transcend disability.
When technology allowed Rick to type, he said, “Dad, when we were running, it felt like I wasn’t disabled anymore.”
That sentence changed Dick Hoyt’s life. He and his son qualified for the Boston marathon in 1992, finishing 35 minutes shy of the world record. Then somebody suggested a triathlon. So far, they’ve done 212, not to mention four Ironman contests.
Someone suggested Dick try racing on his own. “No way,” he says

GoToTheGround"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time" - Leo TolstoyTwitter | My 130lb weight-loss journey in photos & words 

Archived