Forums are back in action! ×

Finished my first Tough Mudder last weekend.

Emcognito

It was hot and really humid. There was an epic lightening storm at mile 9 (while we were walking through a river). People were dropping like flies. But my group and I all finished and lived to drink about it.

For anyone that's thinking about trying it, do it. It was tough, but it was a lot of fun and the teamwork was inspiring to be around. Everyone was helpful and nice and the obstacles really were a challenge.

(I'm going to do a little more hill work before my next one though, lol. Running up and down sand dunes was rough.)

post-7246-13567244180395_thumb.jpg

"Nope. That's just my face."

Wow! Great job. That was one tough race, I bet!!

Angelrock53

Newby Adventurer

STR: 1 DEX: 1 STA: 2 CON: 4 WIS: 4 CHA: 3

“It takes courage...to endure the sharp pains of self discovery rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives.â€

~ Marianne Williamson

Good job...I just did a Warrior Dash, which does not even appear to be close to the Tough Mudder...what an awesome accomplishment!

Celtic ScoutLevel 4Str 8 | Dex 7.5 | Sta 12.25 | Con 9 | Wis 10.5 | Cha 7.75Battle Log"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived