Forums are back in action! ×

Ink's Profound Psychological Story Analysis of You. [Inquire Within]

What type of Animal are you? (Any animal)

What card in a fresh deck of cards are you?

If you could own any one thing in the world, what would it be?

Bonus question for anyone wanting to participate:

Coffee or Tea?

Animal: tiger (duh)

card: none exist for me yet unless there is a 'trickster' card...joker?

own: the world!

bonus question: neither! because Rum is so much better!

animal: human

own: a slice of happiness to distribute to everyone

I thought of that animal too. And you already have your thread and the nerdee. What other ways can you spread happiness?

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

What type of Animal are you? (Any animal): Jackalope

What card in a fresh deck of cards are you?: Ace of Spades

If you could own any one thing in the world, what would it be?: A sushi restaurant? (10 minutes of thought, and I'm still not sure. Can 'knowing what the heck I do want' be my thing? ;P)

Coffee or Tea?: Coffeeee. Double shot soy flat white.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Cactuar Adventurer

STR 2.75 | DEX 4 | STA 3.5 | CON 5 | WIS 4 | CHA 2.5

(+1 WIS for Week 1 Mini Challenge)

My current challenge thread

Roe deer. Or an auroch if that counts.

Heart of eights.

A winning lottery ticket that would ensure that precisely 100 bucks ended up in my pocket every month for 25 years.

Coffee if we're talking quality. But then again, tea if we're talking quality :D

Race: Reindeer   l   Lvl: Adventurer

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide~

Animal: Fox

Card: Jack of Spades

Would Own: Successful video game company

Drink: Coffee (if it's quality)

(Disclaimer: Word of caution, please do not take anything I say seriously, as I was just having fun thinking of the correlation between everything that was picked.)

You're a follower. Not to the sense of actually following someone around, but you see yourself better suited as a support role than anything else. You could take the lead if you wanted to, but in the end, you prefer to stay behind the head offer immense support from the background. You are resourceful, and bring with you a form of adaptability in life. You are never fine with being good at one thing to a mastery, you find that being able to multiple things well will accomplish more in life than just being mediocre in other things at best. You like a deep connection with the things you do, although it may seen by others to be impulsive to some, you find yourself immersed in whatever you are doing to a point of borderline obsession. Be it stories, games, shows, you prefer something to have some kind of meaning than just a blip of emotionless goo on the radar of life.

STORY TIME! (O' yeah!)

The snow trickles to the ground, leaving annoying white things all over the place. "Uggggggggggghhhh..." sighs Ghost as he tends to his garden of imaginary biscuits. Finally finished tilling the garden, Ghost throws his head back and relaxes as the winds rolls through his hair from all directions. It was work, it's hard work, but he was the only one in this town who could do it. The Town was a small town of towny like things. A baker, a butcher, some crazy old lady always sitting on her porch giving people looks that would stop the Dos Equis guy in his tracks. But none of that mattered right now; he was finally done with his chores and it was time to let it be known. Standing over the field, he claps his hands excitedly and lets forth a thunderous roar that would most likely scare little children into some psychological issues in the future.

To much of his surprise, there were no children around, which could only be thought as good. I mean, who wants to see those two creepy ass girls from The Shining running around some snowy field holding hands and prancing through his finely tuned garden? In the meantime though, nothing stirred. Nothing moved. Hell, even the snow stopped, which was confusing to say the least. But, "Oh well." he thought as he turned to head back to Town. The ground was surprisingly dry as the trees above blocked the snow from falling on to it.

"Roooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr." Said something in the distance. It was hard to make it out though, so Ghost walked slowly up to thinking it was something that he could take home to show to his friend/girlfriend/wife/mom, but alas, as he approached it, he found that it was just a standard carnivorous Fox, with slanty eyes and everything. "Another one?!" he exclaimed kind of excited and yet still bored. Apparently these were pretty common here and everyone already had one as a pet. It was one of THOSE towns. As he walked past the Fox (we're going to call him Geoff) the silly little foaming-at-the-mouth creature decided to latch his jaws around his ankles. Correct, not just one ankle, both of them. Much to Ghost's surprise, it didn't hurt that much. Geoff must not have fangs. "Haha, toothless fox, you silly devil." laughed Ghost as thoughts of foxes eating pudding and cheesecake ran through his head. Leaning over to pick up Geoff, he unhinged his mouth from his ankles and placed him back to the ground. Geoff sat there, not knowing what to do anymore. That's when it happened. Ghost had turned back to the road and began walking when the earth below him shook with the might of a million babies crying at the same time.

Something was wrong with Geoff, he wasn't small anymore. He was roughly about the size of a barn somewhere in Idaho. You know the kind, big, red, ...big. Knowing this was something that could not go unpunished, Ghost decided he had to take measures into his own hands and knew what had to be done. In true Power Rangers style, he did a series of really retarded looking moves and grew a billion feet tall, smacking his head into the stratosphere. Apparently that's the roof the Earth. There was only one thing that had to be done. He took Geoff between his thumb and index finger and popped his head clear off into the distance. "I shall declare you The Geoff Comet. Hopefully people don't go all cult like on you and drink some funky kool-aid." Shrinking back to normal size, it was time to finally go back to Town.

It was just another day, in THAT kind of town.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|Ogre Monk|

My Challenge to all NF'ers

that story was amazing! can't wait to see how many of these you actually respond to xD oh, and

animal: wolf

card: 2 of clubs

own: my own rock climbing / parkour gym

mochas ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AZSF - lvl 4 assassin

STR - 9 | DEX - 12 | STA - 10.5 | CON - 7 | WIS - 8.5 | CHA - 1

that story was amazing! can't wait to see how many of these you actually respond to xD oh, and

animal: wolf

card: 2 of clubs

own: my own rock climbing / parkour gym

mochas ;)

Haha, thanks. I will eventually get to all of them. I want to put all I can into the stories so they don't collide or sounds the same. So I am going to try and do 3-5 a day. This weekend has been really busy, so I will have time this week to do more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|Ogre Monk|

My Challenge to all NF'ers

Archived