Forums are back in action! ×

I figure it's just proper social netiquette to introduce oneself when joining a message board, so hi!

I found this site through one of my favorites (io9) and have been reading articles and such for the past few weeks. I'm looking to get in shape and maintain a healthy lifestyle mostly to feel good about myself (though I'd be lying if I didn't say that I want to look good in my clothes, haha. Especially the wedding dress I'm about to don on July 14th :love-struck:). I'm 5'4, about 130 lbs and find my arms and legs are chunkier than I'd like. Makes my head look small. But I'm generally not doing too bad. Nothing wrong with leveling up your character, though.

Other than that, I'm a student (physics undergrad), a giant Zelda fan (complete with badass triforce tattoo on right shoulder), and lover of all things science fiction. I play guitar and love music (especially pop punk, power pop, garage) and I also play D&D occasionally. That's about it, looking forward to getting healthier and interacting with others who are like me. :)

So say we all.

Archived