Forums are back in action! ×

1 Year Anniversary with the Rebellion is today!

Tom Kenobi

Everyone...today marks my 1yr anniversary as a Rebel with the coolest, smartest, best looking rebellion movement EVER! 1yr ago yesterday, 06/27/2011 - I had read the final NF blog article that lit the fire under me. I took some pictures, wrote Steve a long letter and began working out 06/28/2011.

I weighed in at 199lbs, I couldn't do a single pull up.

Yesterday, I weighed in at 179lbs and am now able to do 8 full body weight pulls and 7 chins. Thank you for supporting me, cheering me on and helping me along the way. This ride isn't over, its just getting warmed up!

To mark the anniversary, I have updated the photo progression (in my signature) link to my facebook page with photos taken yesterday.

Again, thank you to every single one of you who have dropped a line of encouragement, congrats and shown some rebel love over the last year.

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

What a great improvement...it's good to hear about your success so far.

Thanks Ellis!

Amazing man! Mine is just a couple days from now too. Awesome awesome awesome! Happy Anniversary!

Thanks Loren! I could have sworn you were with the Rebellion and on the Forums before I was. Either way, its good to have you as a comrade in arms!

congrats, Tom. you've always been so supportive of everyone here, so the thanks go both ways. you look great, and we're all rooting for you as you keep kicking butt! :)

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

congrats, Tom. you've always been so supportive of everyone here, so the thanks go both ways. you look great, and we're all rooting for you as you keep kicking butt! :)

Mama T...my friend, thank you! We're all in this together, thats fo' sho'.

Archived