Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone I am 35 years old male and I need to get back in shape my office job is slowly killing me, because I've become lazy. I stopped running and working out and switched over to being lazy, drinking too much and eating very poorly and I started to smoke again. Last Thursday, I was running across the street and my shoe became untied. I went to tie my shoe I notice my gut was in the way and it was hard to breathe when kneeling down to tie my shoe. The next day I woke up with some kind of cold/flu and spent the entire weakened in bed watching TV and playing around on my IPAD. At some point I came across this website while looking up diets. Now i just need to actually get in shape again. I am 6'2" 235, and my waist is 43" this is bad

. I am trying the paleo diet this Sunday prepared all of my food for the week and I am going to start that angry birds workout.

Mic

One step at a time you can do this. Welcome to the rebellion. We've all been there. Don't get discouraged. we are here for support and motivation. Good luck!

DoodleDwarven Adventurer Level 2= STR-3 | DEX-2 | STA-2 | CON-3 | WIS-2 (+1) | CHA-2 (+1)

When Life pushes Me.. I Push Back Harder

Current Challenge: Doodle's finds her spirit again. (Level 2) | First challenge: Level 1: finding the canvas

Leader of The Mighty Adventuring CompanionsMyFitnessPal | fitocracy

Archived