Forums are back in action! ×

Becoming Strong?

So yesterday was the official start of my attempt to become strong.

I've lived my life as a weak fat geek with willpower as flabby as my belly.

I've been noodling around for about 3 weeks trying to get started.

So I'm 37 years old, 6'3", and 420 lbs. I figure that body-weight exercising is a good way to go, as I have a lot of it to use. I'm, using the Basic Body-weight routine on this site, only able to complete 1 circuit, but working on it.

I've decided to use Ben Grimm as my superhero role model, as he represents strength and endurance, and not just physical, but mental and emotional too.

Making small changes. The only significant dietary change is going from sugared to non-sugared beverages. More will come later.

Here are my "before" pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4317[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4318[/ATTACH]

GrimmThing - Warrior

Maybe I'm just too dumb to collapse - - too ugly to die !! I'll let you figure out the reasons...

Current ChallengeNF Workout Log

I've decided to use Ben Grimm as my superhero role model, as he represents strength and endurance, and not just physical, but mental and emotional too.

Good choice, man. Too many people Hulking out these days, thanks to The Avengers. :) I look forward to hearing you bellow "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME" as you knock down goals.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chef Badger

Badgery Adventurer

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 4, CON: 4, WIS: 4, CHA: 2

Excellence is not an accident. It is the culmination of progressive attempts towards a goal. It is failing and saying, "I will succeed next time." It is succeeding and saying, "I will do better next time." It is the result of dedication and the return on an investment in time and effort. I will be excellent.

Hey now...as a person trying to hulk out, I resent that remark! ;) Just kidding :)

Welcome to you GrimmThing! You totally got this. And you so have the right attitude on the diet thing...small changes, baby steps!

You're gonna be awesome. I can't wait to see your progress!!!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Archived