Forums are back in action! ×

Shoveling Woot

Elastigirl

My hubby and I are building a deck this summer. Today's project was to dig 3 1 foot square holes. I had been telling my husband all week that I would help. And whenever he talked about it, he kept saying how HE had to dig the holes, and I would add and I'll help and he kinda smiiled in that way that meant oh sure:tongue: Well today we did it. And I did about half of the work. I certainly pulled my weight. And I impressed my husband- he said I was a huge help. we've been married for over 20 years, so its a good thing now and then to have your husband look at you in a new way and be impressed. And its amazing to feel that working out is having an effect in my real life activity too.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

No! That isn't good... Now the next set that needs dug will be all done by you. Haha

Oh dear... I really don't think I thought through all the consequences of my actions. Maybe tomorrow I'd better whine about all my achy muscles-LOL

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

LoL - way to go you!!!! I love it when someone looks at you all "When did YOU get muscles?!" Always just makes you feel like everything is worth it.

And to top it off, you'll get an awesome new deck!

Human Druid/Cleric - LvL 3
STR (6.5); DEX (4); STA (9.5); CON (10); WIS (9); CHA (3)

I will not live my life based upon the ideals of someone else. My value is inherent in my existence.

Long term goal: King Pigeon and Dancer.

Archived