Forums are back in action! ×

Hi,

I am here to try and make a change in my life for the better so I can be here for my husband and little girl. I am way over weight. I am starting the Paleo Diet. I am very excited to change my life. I am so tried of feeling like crap. Just not sure about this site but I have been looking at it and hope that I can get help and some work out friends.

Welcome to the Rebellion. If you haven't already - get connected with a guild that best matches your goalsand workout interests (they will be a huge help) and then get busy kicking butt! This rebellion is here and will help you! We are half way through a 6 week challenge, jump on the last three weeks : week 4, 5, 6 (we are in week 4 now) and make a three week goal to give you some momentum towards tackling your goals.

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

Hi there and welcome to the rebellion! Clean eating will do wonders for that "feel like crap" feeling!!! so good job for starting there!

And i second the above- find the guild that suits you and join us! (Scouts rule!)

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Welcome to rebellion. Great place to start is the adventurers! (shameless plug) joining a guild really is a great way to jump in. And get a real feel for being involved. looking forward to seeing you!

DoodleDwarven Adventurer Level 2= STR-3 | DEX-2 | STA-2 | CON-3 | WIS-2 (+1) | CHA-2 (+1)

When Life pushes Me.. I Push Back Harder

Current Challenge: Doodle's finds her spirit again. (Level 2) | First challenge: Level 1: finding the canvas

Leader of The Mighty Adventuring CompanionsMyFitnessPal | fitocracy

Hey! Welcome!

We have a bunch of guilds here that might be a little confusing for someone just starting out, but it starts to make more sense...I promise!

What kind of fitness/diet things are you interested in? I know you mentioned paleo...lots of people here are on it so there's a great support system for you.

Feel free to poke around and ask questions...we're nerds - we love answering questions!

Good luck...I can't wait to see how far you can go!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Archived