Forums are back in action! ×

Workout Question: Booty Time

So when I was a little girl, about five years old, my Grandpa took me into his lap and told me "Baby girl, I'm going to tell you something and it's very important, remember this, men don't make passes at girls with flat asses." kissed me on the forehead and that was it. Yes this is a true story.

I have no idea if this is the truth but it's always made me laugh.

I do have a butt. And I need some work out ideas to help strengthen my glutes! I have accepted that it will never get smaller but more shapely would be nice!! lol

Happy. Dreamer. Runner. Teacher. Fighter. Girl.

My journey for the juju.

KellyElizabeth's First Challenge Thread

I am a man with NO butt. I am perfectly flat, even moreso after losing weight. So, I am subbing to this thread to try to pick up some advice.

--EDIT--

Also, I have to say that your grandfather is awesome. That is all.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Here's a couple more to add to the list:

http://www.myomytv.com/the-glute-journey-glute-bridge-to-hip-thrust/

http://www.myomytv.com/booty-making-home-workout-kettlebell-body-weight-glute-training/ If you don't have kettlebells; fill a gallon baggie or milk jug with sand and use it in place of a kettlebell. Or a dumbell would work too

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Also, just a quick suggestion and possible blindness inducing mental images. Yoga pants make women's butts look great, everyone will agree on that. Do they make yoga pants for guys?

Calling it now, ETF will respond with spandex and possibly a guy in spandex picture.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Also, just a quick suggestion and possible blindness inducing mental images. Yoga pants make women's butts look great, everyone will agree on that. Do they make yoga pants for guys?

Calling it now, ETF will respond with spandex and possibly a guy in spandex picture.

Enter ETF in 3....2....

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

I'll add jump squats to the booty-shaping arsenal. My team did 200 every day after practice, and the stabilization required to keep your to keep your torso from going like Wacky Arm-Waving Inflatable Tube Man works surprisingly well.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

Here's a couple more to add to the list:

http://www.myomytv.com/the-glute-journey-glute-bridge-to-hip-thrust/

http://www.myomytv.com/booty-making-home-workout-kettlebell-body-weight-glute-training/ If you don't have kettlebells; fill a gallon baggie or milk jug with sand and use it in place of a kettlebell. Or a dumbell would work too

These look good. I have kettleballs, I like her pictures of how she looks. I want that lol.

I like the exercises are things I can do at home and not a gym.

Thanks!! :)

Happy. Dreamer. Runner. Teacher. Fighter. Girl.

My journey for the juju.

KellyElizabeth's First Challenge Thread

Archived