Forums are back in action! ×

Your 5 favorite TV shows...

Loren Wade

Ok, in no particular order: House, Walking Dead, Phineas and Ferb, Leverage, and Dallas. I know. HUGE span! Honorable mention goes to The Voice and Bones. True Blood and Game of Thrones aren't on the list because I don't have HBO and I've only watched 1 ep of each, though I did like what I saw! RaeVynn, True Blood is coming to Netflix? Win!

Scorpion1674
Human Ranger - Level 1
STR: 8 DEX: 3 STA: 2 CON: 3 WIS: 4 CHA: 2
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sticking to only current shows still in production

1. Doctor Who

2. Bones

3. The Big Bang Theory

4. New Girl

5. Modern Family

Adding in shows no longer in production I'd add in Torchwood, Eureka, Angelm, Firefly...

ok, I'll admit I kinda love Lost Girl too

Kessihl - Level 2 Half Elf / Human1 (STR)  2 (DEX)  2 (STA)  3 (CON)  6 (WIS) 3 (CHA)  Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 

Star Trek DS9

Star Trek Voyager

The Office

Blackadder (except the first and last seasons)

Freaks and Geeks

Currently watching Downton Abbey and eagerly waiting for the next season of Breaking Bad. Also can't wait for the next season of Game of Thrones! We don't have TV and have to wait for everything to come out on Netflix.

Avalonna, level 3 Half-Elf Adventurer RangerCurrent challenge & spreadsheet • First challenge • Second challenge â€¢ Third challenge • Fourth challenge • Twitter • Tumblr Nerd Fitness: "This is the place to be healthy with others who know how to field strip a light saber and read elvish while explaining the dynamics of sub-space as it relates to a warp field." - tanktimusSTR 7 ~ DEX 2 ~ STA 6 ~ CON 8 ~ WIS 4 ~ CHA 3

Shows I currently watch religiously:

1) game of thrones

2) big bang theory

3) once upon a time

4) happy endings (which I hear is getting cancelled, noooooo!)

5) walking dead

Favorite shows of all time:

1) Futurama

2) Batman: The Animated Series

3) X-Men (the one from the 90s)

4) Good Eats (<3 me some Alton Brown)

5) Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which I just finished rewatching the whole series, love)

Bonus) Avatar The Last Air Bender (not as big a fan of Korra so far though)

Clearly I like cartoons.

Cee, Level 2 Wood Elf Adventurer of the Earth Kingdom

STR 4.5 . DEX 1 . STA 3 . CON 5 . WIS 8.75 . CHA 4

ch 0|ch 1|challenge 2

As of right now, in no particular order, and subject to change, like...weekly XD:

1) Merlin

2) Doctor Who

3) Supernatural

4) Castle

5) Stargate: SG1

I've been trying to get into Doctor Who. So far, I think it's okay. Anyone here have a specific episode where they got the fandom?

Grizzy, for me, Doctor Who clicked in the episodes "The Empty Child" and "The Doctor Dances", but it's different for everyone. It depends what you're looking for in a show, I guess. I know people who hated those episodes, but adored ones that I found mediocre. I highly encourage you to stick with it, though--it is well worth it! One of the best shows on television atm, in my opinion. :)

Tseecka
Lvl 2 Amazonian Adventurer
STR: 8 DEX: 5 STA: 3.5 CON: 6.5 WIS: 6.5 CHA: 1.5
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~*~Exercise daily if convenient. If inconvenient, exercise anyway~*~
Daily Battle Log: HERE

Accountibilibuddies: Looking :(

Top 5 All-Time, In No Particular Order:

The Golden Girls (some full episodes available on youtube, I have the rest on my server)

Freaks and Geeks

Dead Like Me

Saving Grace

Whose Line Is It Anyway? (Check youtube for full seasons of the old US version that was broadcast on ABC and ABC family from 1998-2006...lots of good stuff there.)

Top 5 Honorable Mentions:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Invader Zim

Fringe

Grimm

Face Off

Right now, I only have basic channels + Netflix + Youtube + my Plex server, so no newer stuff has made it's way to the list...except for Grimm and Face Off, which I record and upload to my Plex server a few episodes at a time since I can't watch them live due to scheduling conflicts.

Hmmm...

In no particular order: 

- Battlestar Galactica

- Arrested Development

- Firefly

- Boston Legal

- Suits

Honorable mentions to Mad Men, New Girl, Elementary, and Game of Thrones. 

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 4 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA:

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then, the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle." - Phillips Brooks

Guest Dirty Deads

LOST

Big Bang Theory

Being Human (U.S.)

Sliders

Walking Dead

There are a few more that could be interchangeable with one or two of those. Lost and Sliders will always stay there though.

Archived