Forums are back in action! ×

Inspirational Videos!

caponerd48

I'm sure someone must have posted something like this at some point, but I didn't see any recent threads and figured I would put one up. What videos keep you going, and make you want to train your ass off? Here is one of my favorites, a speech from

(this was from 5, I think. )

Outlaw Monk

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Cpt. Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)

My Mighty Quest!

STR 9.1 - DEX 9.6 - STA 5.6 - CON 7 - WIS 12 -CHA 8

I'm showing the Assassin in me on this one lol. No fancy speech, but man this makes me want to get out there and start working!

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

the speech is pretty good.. but the music from "Last of the Mohicans" is godly! Love that music.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha

Just about every episode of Hajime no Ippo is inspirational.

Watching the olympics is also inspirational.

EDIT: OK. After finishing the opening ceremonies, there's no way the lighting of the cauldron and Sir Paul's performance wasn't inspiring.

"You don't life for be sad, no?"

I'm ridiculously excited by all of the Olympics ads. They're all about the glory and honor of competing for your country and sport, the importance of teamwork and sportsmanship, or just how awesome the athletes look playing their specific sport. (The Olympics, too, of course)

My favorite:

I also like

, but I can only embed one video at a time

"It is not childish to live with uncertainty, to devote oneself to a craft rather than a career, to an idea rather than an institution." -Mamet

I like this thread a lot lol, went through my youtube likes and found this one from last year that I also love to watch, though its been a while. What I love about this video is that it is real parkour(not flips and tricks) that I feel I can do myself eventually.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just about every episode of Hajime no Ippo is inspirational.

Watching the olympics is also inspirational.

EDIT: OK. After finishing the opening ceremonies, there's no way the lighting of the cauldron and Sir Paul's performance wasn't inspiring.

Rewatching Ippo right now. Definately agree with you

Height 6'2" Age 26

345/215/435

Strength isn’t just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I’m covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength! Haruyuki Arita (Accel World)

Archived