Forums are back in action! ×

Help deciding on a Guild

Ryan

Hi my name is Ryan and I am new to the NF forums, although I have browsed in the shadows for some time.

I am finally going to take the plunge and get active within a Guild, so that I can push my fitness routine to the next level, but I am at an impasse. I am not sure if I fit in the Ranger or Assassin group more. I like a variety of workouts and will use some weights (although I prefer to put an emphasis on body weights or anything I can do in a natural setting), I go hiking with 40< pound packs often, do archery e.t.c. However, I also do lots of free climbing, quiet nature runs, basic parkour, e.t.c.

I know for my end goal I want lean, quick, and strong muscle (max size I would ever want would be akin to Christian Bale in batman) Can anyone help me with a fit ?

Yep, sounds assassin-y. Personally, I'm getting ready to multi-class out like mad in the next challenge, but I plan to stay with the assassins because it still has my base interests of things like parkour and climbing which I'm multiclassing to get better at.

Remember, the other guilds aren't going to shun you if you join a different one. You can still get advice from whichever guild is relevant.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

fire.eagle

Elf Assassin

STR: 6 DEX: 5.5 STA: 4.75 CON: 5 WIS: 3.5 CHA: 3.75

Assassin Wannabe | Be Prepared

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

[/table]

Remember, the other guilds aren't going to shun you if you join a different one. You can still get advice from whichever guild is relevant.

What fire eagle said, the community here isn't the shuning type, and everyone is different. You may pick only one guild, and spend all your time in that guild without checking out the other guilds, or you may spend your time in all of the guilds. What ever suits you best.

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

sounds like an Assassin as well, don't worry I doubt any one person can say they are fully one class or just do everything one class does. I'm an Assassin but I also do martial arts and meditation(monk and druid), I also do wilderness survival and hiking(ranger/adventurer), I also have become recently in love with running(scout).

The way I chose Assassin was because of my love of body weight exercises and parkour, something which I really want to practice and learn, so Assassin it was for me.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

I agree with Nuke, you know we are cool ;p we climb buildings and kill Templars all in the same day! Lol.

I honestly need to visit some of the they class forums as well, I'm sure I'll get some good info on them for my other activities.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Archived