Forums are back in action! ×

I have no idea what I'm doing!

But that won't stop me from Leeroy Jenkinsing my way into this forum. (Did that nerd reference sound forced? Maybe I'm trying too hard.)

Hello fellow rebels! I'm a 19 year old student at Michigan State University, and I'm here to up my game! Although I'm already in decent shape, 6'1" and 170 lbs, I'd really like to improve my parkour and Humans vs Zombies abilities. Over the next few months, I'll be figuring out pullups, putting together a workout routine, and even competing in a Warrior Dash (google it if you don't already know)!

So if any of you would like to join me on this quest for arm things, nerf guns, and backflips, send me a friend request! I'd love to hear what everyone else is up to, and even if our goals are completely different, I'm sure we'd both appreciate eachother's support. The fact that you're even reading this makes you an awesome person, and I know we can figure out this fitness business together!

Maybe, many years from now, I'll even figure out how to make a cool signature. =]

-Jonathan

We can always use another Spartan around here - welcome! Looks like you have some pretty awesome goals set up for yourself - have you thought about joining the next six week challenge starting on Monday? Are you running the GR Warrior Dash in September? I ran the one in Mt Morris on Sunday - it was a blast. Also, check out our Mitten thread - the Michigan rebels are known to have some good times.

There's a whole bunch of material on this sort of thing that would most likely bore the hell out of you (it certainly does for me) so I'll just add two points:

1) All maintenance is is eating enough calories that you don't lose weight but not so much that you gain. You can do that regardless of the particular diet you follow.

2) Try it and see how you feel. If it's not dangerous to your health all you stand to lose is a few weeks.

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Looks like you found it :)

We're gonna have a great time!

Have you read up about the next 6-week challenge? I think it would be a great place for you to start - basically just pick some goals and go after them! Everyone here is so great - we/they can help you figure out your goals, a reasonable plan, and keep you on track! Glad to have you aboard.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Archived