Forums are back in action! ×

A Wild n00b appears. n00b used "Rebel"

Hey everyone! I'd like to think that discovering this site is the push that I need to stop being fat. I'm going to be a junior in college and have gained about 15 lbs. since I started (and none of it was muscle) despite walking uphill both ways in the snow (and I'm not really exaggerating). I rowed my freshman fall, but the morning practices were doing more harm than good to my overall health. I want to start C25K (weather dependent) and start lifting when I get back to school in a few weeks (we got a sick new fitness center, so hopefully that'll be more motivation). I also want to be able to do 10 good push ups by Christmas (I can do 3x10 on my knees now). Working out in some form every day would also be awesome.

EDIT: I should also mention I definitely pushed too hard during crew winter training freshman year and screwed up my back a bit/scared myself about getting seriously hurt. I also hope to get over that and deadlift without hurting myself (which is what did it last time).

Scout / Assassin. Ich spreche etwas deutsch.

Strava || Duolingo
Challenges: 2015/06/08 (current) | 2015/04/13 | 2014/11/10 | 2014/09/15 | 2014/07/28

"You just have to run to the end of the block. It's not as hard as you think it is."
--Leonard Fisher (12 and Holding)

Archived