Forums are back in action! ×

Burn the fat pants woot!

ponita

Fit into the size 10-Long jeans that I've had on hand for the last few yeas but haven't been able to wear in a while. They look awesome. I plan on burning the previous fat pants tonight.

I feel indestructable! I have no doubt that if I continue the paleo + crossfit + running, I'll be into the next smaller size on standby in my closet in no time.

Woot!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Amazon Adventurer

My Intro |Current Challenge|Battle Log

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

"Burn the fat pats" made me spit out my coffee...and I wasn't even drinking any.

Hilarious. And congrats :)

-Steve

HOLY CRAP, I GOT A WOOT FROM OUR REBEL LEADER! I feel so honored!!

It's been very rainy here and my only safe place to burn is our outdoor firepit. When these rains pass, I will definitely take a picture as I burn them :)

BT, it's been a couple of years since I wore these jeans and I *love* them, but I will burn them too once I fit into the 6's folded up nicely in the closet :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Amazon Adventurer

My Intro |Current Challenge|Battle Log

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

WOOT!! Awesome! Way to go!! I can get into my first pair of "goal pants", but I can't zip them up yet...I'll join you in a bonfire soon enough...keep up the great work!! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mostly Human Adventurer

* STR 3 * DEX 2 * STA 2 * CON 5 * WIS 4 * CHA 3 *

Current Challenge

Join me on fitocracy

"It ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.

How much you can take, and keep moving forward.

That's how winning is done." ~ Rocky Balboa

Archived