Forums are back in action! ×

Craigslist victory!

BlkIronEpee

Just picked up 660 lbs of the 1 inch concrete weights, 5 bars and a bench press bench for 50 bucks. I wanted to get my step son doing the starting strength program, these are perfect. Also for loading up a pulling sled, various grip work implements, weighted pullups and fairly light stuff when I get the itch. 660 lbs of just about anything for 50 bucks is a good deal. Except maybe bees...

The art of life is more like the wrestler's art than the dancer's, in respect of this, that it should stand ready and firm to meet onsets which are sudden and unexpected. -Marcus Aurelius

My Blog --- My Battle Log

660 lbs of just about anything for 50 bucks is a good deal. Except maybe bees...

Think of how many bees that would be. According to Google it is over 3 million. Now, think of all your enemies. You can mail them jars of live bees. Or, for the more conventionally minded, think of how much honey you could get from 3 million bees. (By the way, the answer is 120 pounds of honey a day, granted there are enough flowers nearby) http://easthillhoney.com/2011/11/05/how-many-bees-does-it-take-to/

Also, great find!

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Think of how many bees that would be. According to Google it is over 3 million. Now, think of all your enemies. You can mail them jars of live bees. Or, for the more conventionally minded, think of how much honey you could get from 3 million bees. (By the way, the answer is 120 pounds of honey a day, granted there are enough flowers nearby) http://easthillhoney.com/2011/11/05/how-many-bees-does-it-take-to/

I'd never though about mailing jars of live bees to my enemies, but you make a really good point. Much like the Spanish Inquisition, no one ever expects bees.

I'd never though about mailing jars of live bees to my enemies, but you make a really good point. Much like the Spanish Inquisition, no one ever expects bees.

It is my goal in life to cause as much chaos as is possible. Think of it as my little gift for humanity.

By the way, it works much better if you coat the lid of the jar with over ripe banana.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived