Forums are back in action! ×

please pray for this sweet boy gone missing..

swrigh40

this little boy is the son of my friend tonya reed, his name is evan wesley reed and he is three years old and autistic. he went missing almost 12 hours ago and still has not been found. I used to babysit this sweet child, spent countless mornings watching veggietales and eating teddy grahams and cheetos with him. so please, please keep evan, tonya, and the rest of the reed family in your thoughts and prayers. my heart is absolutely broken for them. God please give us all peace..

http://www.kltv.com/story/19609587/smith-county-launches-search-for-missing-autistic-boy?fb_action_ids=2447021912999&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=246965925417366

Updated from the above link:

SMITH COUNTY, TX (KLTV) - The body of the missing 3-year old missing autistic boy was found Saturday afternoon.

Officials say the body of 3-year old Evan Wesley Reed washed ashore near the Villages Marina on Lake Palestine.

The search for the missing boy resumed Saturday morning which included search crews on foot in the family's neighborhood and in the water. The boy's mother reported Evan missing around 5pm Friday.

The Sheriff's Office, DPS officials and the Noonday, Bullard, and Flint-Gresham Fire Departments all were involved in the search near the family's home on Carol Circle on Lake Palestine.

So sorry to hear about this. The family is in my thoughts

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

thanks to everyone who lifted evan and his family up in prayer, God now has one more sweet autistic child in heaven with him. his body was found saturday afternoon on the shore of lake palestine. for anyone who may be interested, this was my interview with CBS 19 about evan.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/19618382/exclusive-babysitter-talks-about-3-year-old-boy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5534[/ATTACH]

post-9915-13567244958585_thumb.jpg

Archived