Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

So I made a BAttle for the Mo thread over in daily battle logs to track my Mo progress. Who else is officially in? There's only 3 of us on the NF team...

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Smedley! I applaud you like a man!

clap.gif

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Congrats Smedley, hope everything goes well.

I've got a grilfriend now, we've been together just over a month now. Things are going great, i really enjoy being with her. Our relationship is SO much better than my previous one that i was in for 5 years....

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

I'm in on this Movember business. My face is as smooth as silk and I'm aiming for something akin to the paintbrush but some of my friends wants me to go for the mistletoe. Both may be hard to reach in 30 days, challenge accepted! Sadly I can't join the Nerd Fitness team because I registered on the Swedish domain, it won't allow me to join...

I thought more than three others would be in on this, too scared to get out of your comfort zones? ;)

movember_01.jpg

I'm in on this Movember business. My face is as smooth as silk and I'm aiming for something akin to the paintbrush but some of my friends wants me to go for the mistletoe. Both may be hard to reach in 30 days, challenge accepted! Sadly I can't join the Nerd Fitness team because I registered on the Swedish domain, it won't allow me to join...

I thought more than three others would be in on this, too scared to get out of your comfort zones? ;)

movember_01.jpg

Well I can't really grow facial hair too well, so I didn't join the team. But I am not going to shave for november. The best part? I will look exactly the same at the end as I did when I started :P

I'd be all over this, I was actually going to be, but the site I work at is going to have sour gas coming in starting in a few days, so we have to be clean shaven in case of a leak. That way we can get a good seal in our masks. I was gonna rock handle bars too. It would have been awesome.

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

I'd be all over this, I was actually going to be, but the site I work at is going to have sour gas coming in starting in a few days, so we have to be clean shaven in case of a leak. That way we can get a good seal in our masks. I was gonna rock handle bars too. It would have been awesome.

Full gas masks shouldn't have an issue with a mo (which is why military allows mos, but not beards), but that sucks.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

i'm in on it, but it won't let me join the team either (from canada) unless i just don't know what i'm doing.

it's tuff and my wife is already having a hard time keeping eye contact with me :S

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mark, Level 2 Giant Ranger

STR 4.5|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3.25|WIS 5.25|CHA 4.75

[/TABLE]

Thanks for all the support! Also here is my initial no shave november picture-cKrtC.jpg?1 My date went pretty well and it looks like I'll be seeing her again next week. Now if I could just focus on something else this weekend...

Edit- Sorry for such a large image, not sure how to downsize it in imgur....

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

Thanks for all the support! Also here is my initial no shave november picture-cKrtC.jpg?1 My date went pretty well and it looks like I'll be seeing her again next week. Now if I could just focus on something else this weekend...

Edit- Sorry for such a large image, not sure how to downsize it in imgur....

YAY :D

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

You have to start with a blank slate, I think. So no.

You do for Movember at least.

500 / 330 / 625

Same.

My wife is repulsed by scented deoderant (and cologne). Were I to use the scented stuff, I would pretty much never get laid again.

I don't see why unscented isn't far more popular. Who wants to smell like deoderant? Yet Mitchum is pretty much the only brand that has embraced this.

Sorry to bring up an older post. But I just bought some unscented deoderant from Toms. I freaking love this stuff. I smell soo much better now that I am not wearing the scented axe deoderant. Who knew the human body smelled good :P

We are a Rebellion. Why not rebel against scented products as well? Lol. I'm in. As soon as I get home next week I'm finding some good ole' unscented stuff. And if I can't find anything unscented, I'll go with as minimal of a scent as I possibly can.