Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Thing is, she is already friends with the school dude, and on top of that she says she's his only female friend. It's, like, literally right there, only the guy is either too scared to ask her out or doesn't like her or something.

Maybe they had a conversation that could've lead her to believe that she's going to be friend-zoned, (yeah, it happens to girls too) and she saw an opportunity

Or she simply gave in to her urges/impulses/stupidity and saw an opportunity.

Quite honestly, dude, it's difficult to tell from the little info you gave us.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

So decided to go out to a club this weekend with a few friends of mine.  Feeling good I dressed up nice and went with the mentality to have a good time.

Decided to enjoy myself to the fullest and dance like the world was watching (Most of the club was at least).  I was up on the main stage dancing by myself and an incredibly attractive girl came to dance at the same time.  I'm not shy so I didn't beta-out, but after a while the girl made a move on me and went to make out with me on stage.  

This has never really happened to me.  I was always the guy who had to charm and get to know the girl before stuff like this happened.  So I may have froze up a little.  I danced for a while longer and fled to my friends for a bit.  After a while the girl found me again and tried to do the same but that anxious feeling washed up over me but I just kind of went with it and had a pretty awesome time. :nevreness:  

Any other guys had this sort of experience and freeze up when attractive girls come on to you?  

Level 1 Warforged: Neophyte of the Empty Hand

“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.â€

So decided to go out to a club this weekend with a few friends of mine.  Feeling good I dressed up nice and went with the mentality to have a good time.

Decided to enjoy myself to the fullest and dance like the world was watching (Most of the club was at least).  I was up on the main stage dancing by myself and an incredibly attractive girl came to dance at the same time.  I'm not shy so I didn't beta-out, but after a while the girl made a move on me and went to make out with me on stage.  

This has never really happened to me.  I was always the guy who had to charm and get to know the girl before stuff like this happened.  So I may have froze up a little.  I danced for a while longer and fled to my friends for a bit.  After a while the girl found me again and tried to do the same but that anxious feeling washed up over me but I just kind of went with it and had a pretty awesome time. :nevreness:  

Any other guys had this sort of experience and freeze up when attractive girls come on to you?  

hahaha... I can so relate. Working at a gas station (So hot I know) I had a girl come in, ask me what kind of beer I like and proceeded to grab one, and leave it behind for me. I managed to say something along the lines of ".... uhh wai... wha... o_O" It wasn't till she was out and gone that I could actually get a coherent thought in my head... unfortunately that's one that got away since I was fired not long after.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

It's always been my achilles heel. Even now, when I've been with my wife for 10 years and the prospect of "doing" anything with them never even crosses my mind, I still have an issue when speaking with attractive women. It's my old self confidence issues of assuming I'm not good enough to be tlaking to them I guess, I get all nervous. That's really only the first time or two. Once I know someone I'm my typical charming (personal opinions vary) self.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Just thought I'd sneak in here and say this thread's title is quite sexist. That's all.

There are legitimate reasons, mainly men's health issues, that we prefer to have women keep out. Very personal kinda stuff. We use is for man time too, but I assure you, no women bashing occurs. It's actually quite the opposite, most participants have proven to be quite chivalrous gentlemen.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Just thought I'd sneak in here and say this thread's title is quite sexist. That's all.

Is there a girl in here? WTF? :P:lol:

There are girls only threads too you can find them here ;)

We don't snoops at ur stuff and you don't peeks at ours, then when we meet up it's still exciting and we don't know about each other's secret signals and stuff.

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Hey, how come they get a whole sub-forum and we only have this thread??  :playful:

Well since we've been goaded about being sexist....popular opinion states the fairer sex do a lot more talking than we do :lol:

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Hey, how come they get a whole sub-forum and we only have this thread?? :playful:

We attempted to give the guys one as well. It went the way you might expect within 24 hours. A few bad eggs ruined it for the rest of us.

500 / 330 / 625

We attempted to give the guys one as well. It went the way you might expect within 24 hours. A few bad eggs ruined it for the rest of us.

I believe my erections and lifting post was the beginning of the end. 

And someone gave me mod status? So irresponsible :D 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

I believe my erections and lifting post was the beginning of the end. 

And someone gave me mod status? So irresponsible :D

Speaking of which, hasn't happened to me in a long while. Though I do keep ball tapping myself with RDLs lately.

500 / 330 / 625

Speaking of which, hasn't happened to me in a long while. Though I do keep ball tapping myself with RDLs lately.

Along those lines, my friend/personal trainer had us attempting dead lifts with just dumbbells (no bar/weights to do them in my apartment).  The spacing of the two weights resulted in me slightly squishing the precious bits between two 40-pounds dumbbells. :nightmare:

At least I didn't scream horribly. (Though there was a whimper.)

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Along those lines, my friend/personal trainer had us attempting dead lifts with just dumbbells (no bar/weights to do them in my apartment).  The spacing of the two weights resulted in me slightly squishing the precious bits between two 40-pounds dumbbells. :nightmare:

At least I didn't scream horribly. (Though there was a whimper.)

Erm...if that happened, you are doing them wrong. Just sayin...

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Erm...if that happened, you are doing them wrong. Just sayin...

I fully admit I have shitty form.  Happens, the first time you try something, from what I hear.

I did fix it after the aforementioned event, not making it happen again.  I view it as a pratical lesson on a) why form is important and b.) a really good reason for me to get a bar and weights (or, ya know, a gym membership).

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Am I doing RDLs wrong or do you have balls the size of small planets?

Both?

500 / 330 / 625

I always hit the frank before the beans.

Braggart

500 / 330 / 625

I've always wondered how guys DON'T hit certain things while lifting. Always.

(If this post seems brief or anything like that it's because I'm using my phone and don't want to type a lot :))

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”