Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

I went from being a baby, to HAVING babies.  

Clearly, your 22-year contract should allow you to create sentient life.

at what point in that 22 years did you grow a uterus thrillho? :P 

please note: this is a joke.

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

I don't know that I was about to grow a uterus, but I just about had to turn in my man card. I found it almost impossible to replace the headlight in my car (old Sub. Impreza); I contemplated bringing it in to a shop. In the end the application of additional brute force did the trick. I think my next car will be a 76 Chevy Nova, anyone can work on those.

Also I got a kit and polished the headlight covering. They went from yellow and dark to near showroom bright. Definitely worth the time and money.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Is that the one of the cars that you have to pull out the bulb of the casing from behind, but doesn't give you any room to do so?

I need to shine up the mini-vans head lights

Yep, I had to take out the battery and air intake first and still couldn't reach in well. The hardest part though was simply unplugging the bulb. I couldn't figure out how to get it out without breaking the casing.

• Like 1

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

The hardest part though was simply unplugging the bulb. I couldn't figure out how to get it out without breaking the casing. 

this was my issue when i blew a headlight in my civic - you know, after dad showed me how to get around the battery and actually get the headlight casing off >.>

i miss my old car.

Went from having a Sebring (2001, teerrrrrible) car, that changing the light bulb involved far to many things, to having a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan, that when I went to replace the bulb, I honestly finished in two minutes (30-40 seconds of that was just getting the new bulb out of the box) and said, "That's it..." as I popped the second pin in place with no issue.

I kicked the Sebring for good measure. Sebring is also a car that requires you to 'remove a tire' to replace your battery.

I'm a gear head in the sense I can fix just about any vehicle with a hammer and a slightly bigger hammer if required; but making me jump through hoops to replace something as simple as a battery? My god.

82' Dodge Pick-up; slant 6... I could fix everything on it with just a basic set of tools; new cars I swear are just becoming disposable piles that after the warranty is up, might as well get a new one on lease. Oyie.

I'd love for a car/truck maker to make a vehicle with NO bells and whistles, no power locks, or windows, AC/HEAT is optional, hell just give me a radio and I'd be fine. And for god sake, keep that PCM/BCM/ECM crap out of it, 800 part if you get a short? Swear to goodness..

*wanders out of the topic rambling on about stupid cars/trucks nowadays n' government regulations n' conspiracies' n' his favor Goulash recipes*

• Like 1

-Purple_Panda

ha my favorite truck to work on was the '82 Jeep J-20 4x4, I could literally crawl into the engine block to replace belts, change spark plugs, it was an awesome truck until I ran over a small pine tree and ripped off my exhaust system and did some other damage while 4x4'ing

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

That is odd; I swear, some of my favorite vehicles are '82s... 82 Subaru I owned we called the 'Tank 2', 4 wheel drive, large back, I used it to haul fire wood through the yard with snow on the ground. Called 'Tank 2' because the 82' Audi I had was called the 'The Tank' in high school. Hehehe, Diesel Stick 4box car; on a humid day 'gunning' the gas I could literally create billows of black smoke for kicks. Had 3 people pull me over as they thought I was on fire.

I was born in 82... coincidence? I. Think. Not.

Bam!

:)

-Purple_Panda

Yay or Nay for a Bachelor "party" idea; taking my brother to get his haircut and beard trimmed, trampoline park and then dinner/beer

I'd rather have that, than going to a strip club....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Smash bros brawl + melee physics patch. It was like trying to play with your toys once youve grown up. Zero fun. I got there at 10, everyone left by 11. Stayed up with the groom talking through a lot of things til 2. Played him a song id written id written about how i thought he was marrying the wrong woman and throwing his life away and being a dick and i didnt want to come to his wedding.

Ok so. It may have been awkward for reasons other than gaming. But still!

Im sworn to secrecy on amsterdam sorry. My advice - dont go there. Dont take your best girl friend from highschool there, regardless of which gender shes into. And dont make jokes about her working in one of the boxes :|

• Like 1

Im sworn to secrecy on amsterdam sorry. My advice - dont go there. Dont take your best girl friend from highschool there, regardless of which gender shes into. And dont make jokes about her working in one of the boxes :|

Heh. My partner and I went round the Red Light District once. He tells me that one of the ladies in the windows was making a big show of her, um, merchandise for me. I didn't even notice.

• Like 1

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Heh. My partner and I went round the Red Light District once. He tells me that one of the ladies in the windows was making a big show of her, um, merchandise for me. I didn't even notice.

Same in Hamburg's Reeperbahn. But, meh. They were not exactly St. Pauli girls, if you know what I mean...

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...