Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Played him a song id written id written about how i thought he was marrying the wrong woman and throwing his life away and being a dick and i didnt want to come to his wedding.

/7I don't want to be a dick, buuU~ut, you are marrying the wrong wo~oman; why do you throw your life away for this clearly wrong idea of a persons! But, let me get one thing crystal clear, I'm not trying to be a dick. Oooh~oooh~ooh-oh! I also want to inform you, discreetly and politely, that f' your wedding, because of the aforementioned reason~ons. Ooo~ooh~ooh-oh! Plus, don't make this weird, or I'll give bad advice about not having a sweet-awesome bachelor party based around video games! OoooOooooOh-oh-oh!/7

That is how it played out in my head. LoL! :) I think your posts make me rolfcopters the most as my brain goes wild with imaginations n' stuffs.

Irk! I read that wrong, 'he' was being a dick; oh well, it still played out that way in my mind; now I just have more lyrics! :)

-Purple_Panda

That is how it played out in my head. LoL! I think your posts make me rolfcopters the most as my brain goes wild with imaginations n' stuffs.

Given the last few things ive talked about im not sure if this is a good thing or not... :P

When that song finally gets recorded ill show it to you. Its a lot less... Blunt?

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

I got there at 10, everyone left by 11. Stayed up with the groom talking through a lot of things til 2. Played him a song id written id written about how i thought he was marrying the wrong woman and throwing his life away and being a dick and i didnt want to come to his wedding.

Did he take your advice?

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Given the last few things ive talked about im not sure if this is a good thing or not... :tongue:

When that song finally gets recorded ill show it to you. Its a lot less... Blunt?

Well, at least the last few posts I've read at least. I tend to skip read large swaths of stuff; so for all I know it was something super serious in the posts prior and I come in. "Hah! Rolfcopters! Wait... why isn't anyone else laughing. *dread*" :)

My imagination is very blunt; and the logical rational side assumed it subtly crafted. Next time you have a friend doing a bad thing; go blunt. Sledge Hammers, Sparta-Pit-Kicks, Frying Pans, etc. all blunt, and all very adept at making points known. Buaha.. ha..ha... ehh.

It's morning, no coffee, excuse my rambles.

-Purple_Panda

So I'm pretty much entitled to give a guy a nut shot for telling my brother about what we are doing for his bachelor party? We are planning on playing dodge ball so I'll have the perfect opportunity

Yes. A friend of mine spoiled a part of my bachelor for me (not all of it fortunately) and it is a good thing he didn't turn up because that part was paintball and I am pretty sure my best man would have emptied an entire hopper into him he was so pissed.

This too, shall pass.

Double entendres. I do love slipping one in every so often.

• Like 2

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Not that fast on my feet...

Here's a sneaky trick for you - memorise comebacks. Hear a good one? Learn it. Think one up? Remember it. Have a bank of them handy, and when the chance for a double entendre pops up, you don't have to think long and hard - you can just crank one out.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/