Forums are back in action! ×

20 pounds

Hiraedd

Today I am twenty pounds less (343.7) than my start weight (363.7) on August 19. I've lost 20 pounds already!!! I'm so excited :) Plus, as an added WOOT I drove my mom's car today and the seatbelt fit even with my big winter jacket on! (Hers is a newer model than mine and the seatbelt hasn't fit me in over 5 years, let alone with a winter jacket). Hooray!! 340 lbs, here I come.

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Thank you! I am super excited, and also determined that this will be the last time I have to "get" fit and healthy -- I want the rest of my time to be spent "staying" that way!

I just had a look at your "on a journey to being whole post" and wow! You are inspiring already... Well done for leaving an abusive relationship! Well done for taking the first steps towards being healthy and whole again!

Knowing that it will take at least a couple of years to get to your target weight is really important. Sounds like you are absolutely on the right track!

Great work!

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

Congratulations dude! I shall follow your journey :onthego:

"If what you did yesterday was your best, you haven't done anything today""

Body Weight: 190 lbs
Height: 5'8

Lifting Stats as of Aug 14, 2013
Bench Press: 240 lbs 5RM