Forums are back in action! ×

hulksmash

shagy2303

Ok sorry for the post to disapear but I figured I used too much profanity in it. In the last 7 days I have worked 70 hours. I needed to get a job and my gf wanted me to get a job also. Nowthat I have the job my time off have been spent with her crying that I am never homerather than enjoy the time she does have. Then her birthday gets messed up because I had to work 6pm to 6 am both Sunday and Monday. All my original plans get screwed. So I plan a new of just going shoppingand eating dinner. Out as I only have 12 hour to sleep and spend time with her. Well every thing I wanted and tried doing for hher all day ended up having her cry caausei didn't make her feel special . I didn't bring. Flowers. Also I got sic that day with what felt like a stomac ulser beecause I have worked 70 hours and fought with her being up set that whole time soi ended up in bed curled in a ball do tote pain.. well now wedidnt get to cook together... so whenthe pain lessensshe still wants to cook dinner so I get ready but we have to geet something from he store. Well she is to busy with somthing els so after we finallyget t thee store and leave she cries again....so after that is over we get home one hour before I have to go to work. And I still havre to get a shower and shave.so I tell her imight not have time to eat iith her because ihave to go to work. Welliget out of the shower and she iscrying again.cause we arnted eating to geether so I. Have 15 min to eat with her so I tell let's go. I eat wtiher and. Finally to get to work. Iam figting not to. Fall back in to deppretion. Andya I'm over. Whelmed

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | CON: 4 | STA: 1 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

We walk in the dark places no others will enter.

We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

First Challenge

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17992-Shagy-s-Pull-head-out-of-_______

I always keeep going any more but just getting tired of feeling broken.

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

First Challenge

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17992-Shagy-s-Pull-head-out-of-_______

Sorry. Sounds like you have been working extra hard and are just simply exhausted. Take some time just for you and do what ou enjoy doing and then most importantly get some sleep-probably like 12 hours to make up for what you've missed

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

do you get overtime for it? I got sent out of the country one year for 5.5 months, and then again the following year for 3 months. I made a ton of money between per diem and everything, and some of that went to my old lady. First time it was a diamond bracelet, second time it was an engagement ring. Do something nice for the girl when you get through this.

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

*HUGS* (but don't smash me)

I'm so sorry things are not going so well for you right now. I can understand her sadness about your being gone more often. I'm sure she misses you. But she does have to step back and think about what is going on. This isn't your fault. It's not as though you are wanting to be away from her. Does she have a job, also? It takes time to adjust to a new schedule. What kind of job has you working 12 hour shifts so frequently, though?

STR 7.2 | DEX 3.5 | STA 5.8 | CON 8.4 | WIS 5.55 | CHA 5.5

Most Recent Challenge

yes she works . and i am a security guard at a hospital. we had a patient almost kill a nurse so i was having to work so we could have one security guard there at all times

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

First Challenge

People forget how damn tiring working all the time is. And then when you finally get free time, it's just recovering and prepping for the next shift. Sounds like you work overnight, too, which is super hard and people really dont' understand how hard it is. Try some open communication, and schedule some prime quality time, not just watching tv.

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

Archived