Forums are back in action! ×

The Absolute Ultimate 'Man Sandwich'

Lefeux

Holy jeebus. Not paleo at all, but I am thinking it might be worth a cheat day or three!!!! :emmersed::emmersed:

http://www.glynskyandpete.com/2012/07/and-on-menu-tonight.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

Surely there is something we can substitute in for the french bread.

HALF-OGRE
Level 3 Ranger / Level 1 Sexy Grandpa

Str: 10.75 Dex: 11 Sta: 9.25 Con: 7.5 Wis: 6.75 Cha: 5.75

"The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right nowâ€. ― Zig Ziglar

Introduction
Current 6 week challenge
My workout log

Specialization is for insects. Do all the things!

I'm sorry, but incorrect.

My wife made me #19, but used a 10oz hamburger patty instead of that 4 oz crap, added russian dressing to it, used super thick strips of bacon, and added 6 oz of sauted mushrooms cooked in the bacon fat

I'm still not sure if she was trying to say 'happy three months of marriage!' or cash in on my life insurance policy early...but it was the tastiest burger I've ever eaten.

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

I book marked it... Under my "weights" section instead of "food". I will definitely make this in the future, suggest slicing up steak before inserting in sandwhich though. Maybe I'll make a few one day when I have friends over for a football game.

edit: So much for Nerd "Fitness".

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

They start out with 3 steaks but only use 2 in the sandwich, where'd the 3rd go?

You have to have something to snack on while waiting 4 hours.

HALF-OGRE
Level 3 Ranger / Level 1 Sexy Grandpa

Str: 10.75 Dex: 11 Sta: 9.25 Con: 7.5 Wis: 6.75 Cha: 5.75

"The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right nowâ€. ― Zig Ziglar

Introduction
Current 6 week challenge
My workout log

Specialization is for insects. Do all the things!

They start out with 3 steaks but only use 2 in the sandwich, where'd the 3rd go?

Going to have to agree with Jimmie. Its the snack while waiting 4 hours.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

I dunno, I'm a big fan of mountainous pastrami piles a la:

l.jpeg

Dream food for your muscles. Low GL carbs for training. Tons of protein. Creatine in the red meat. No need to bother with useless sides (pickles don't really count, pickles are pretty much a calorie-free food). Not sure what's up with the sauce in this photo, good pastrami doesn't need sauce.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

I dunno, I'm a big fan of mountainous pastrami piles a la:

l.jpeg

Dream food for your muscles. Low GL carbs for training. Tons of protein. Creatine in the red meat. No need to bother with useless sides (pickles don't really count, pickles are pretty much a calorie-free food). Not sure what's up with the sauce in this photo, good pastrami doesn't need sauce.

Doesn't need it, but I love me some russian dressing on pastrami. Now I'm craving a reuban...

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

First thought on the Epic Mealtime Bacon Cheeseburger: MUST EAT BACON! *scarf* *vomit*

Second thought on the Epic Mealtime Bacon Cheeseburger: Did I eat breakfast yet? No... no, I'm still just on my morning coffee. I want an egg sandwich.... with BACON!!!

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Archived