Forums are back in action! ×

Hitting the Nerd Fitness Jackpot

SpiralGalaxy

So I recently moved to a new neighborhood down here in SouthEast Texas. Here's what I have now:

-A new backyard, with a new 3 burner gas grill

-A new spare bedroom, which has been turned into a home gym with a new Power Tower so I can do All The Bodywork Exercises.

-And I just discovered that on my route home from work, there's a full service butcher, with All The Meats and people to help me learn how to cook them: http://www.bayareameatmarket.com/index.html

::rubs hands:: SCORE!!!

SpiralGalaxy, Level 9 Halfling Elf Assassin
STR 17|DEX 13|STA 20|CON 13|WIS 21|CHA 15
Electromagnetics Engineer, Freelance sci-fi critic in Maryland

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

They've got homemade hickory smoked & maple bacon. It'll take me awhile to get tired of that and be motivated to make my own... ;-)

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

Yay Texas! I'm not from here originally (lived in Maine and California before), but I've really enjoyed being here.

bigm: Can't make the Warrior Dash this weekend, but that looks awesome--have a great time!

Lefeux: Happy to spread the love! Kemah is a great community.

SpiralGalaxy, I hate to be the one pointing this out but... with this jackpot you now have no excuses! High level of performance is expected. No pressure! ;)

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

Archived